Software that should be scraped

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
I have played some terrible games recently and are they should just be binned, Any thoughts on crap suppliers of games, I can name a few but Relistic (reel 2 reel) just take the biscut, worst machines I have ever came across.

reel.JPG

I have played some terrible games recently and are they should just be binned, Any thoughts on crap suppliers of games, I can name a few but Relistic (reel 2 reel) just take the biscut, worst machines I have ever came across.

View attachment 52322

Why, what's stuck to it?

You're right, those reel2reel ones are utter dog turd!

:notworthy

They even look cheap! I've not got much experience of playing Realistic Games slots but have heard mixed reviews about them.

Cheaps not the word, I did have a god pay on on one the other day, 20p spin and whiten 20 spins it drooped me x2 £15 and a few other wins, Thats bar the point, Cheap lazy arss developer if you ask me, reminds me back in the day with the old atrti 2600 games,

you must be wrong. it sais ´realistic´ at the bottom...

how was that bonusround after hitting those flowers?

Took me a while to add that up, No bonus round it was just a open game to take screen shot, Saying that unless they change the reels after last play than I must of of got bonus round, Always shit on theses games any way

I'm confused.

Im always confused, You most likely getting over the drink from B,Day & Aus day LoL

Which I had a drink for you yesterday, Was going swimming till I was giving a guniess that I new the pumps was not freshy pulled, Any think to save a pint, Dodgy pubs

Out of several ways of succesfully busting out these days, i have chosen the dead or alive way lol wbu?

Yup! DOA has seen the bulk of my balances and depo's just lately I know that double wild line with 'spins in hand' is just around the corner :p

Also regularly throw a good few spins Immortal Romances way, gotta be due another 4 reel WD soon (got 3 reels yesterday and it paid £0 - screen just about still intact!!)

Finally another game I've been a sucker for lately is CFTBL, geez that monster can eat!!!

To be fair, Had a crackin start to year as a low roller few 100 and 200 W/D's but last 2 weeks daily £20 depo lasting less than 10 mins :( atb!

I have mixed feelings about the realistic slots, it just depends like any slot what mood they are in.

I have had some absolutely massive hits on some of these, I won the supergraphics jackpot twice in one session and on their pirate one I won over 1000x once.

Some days though you could go through hundreds of boring spins with not a penny.

So.. meh lol

the game from post 1 was one of the 3 games i won most when i played at betvictor
golden trio ts2 and book of ra icm that one, made me +- 3k plus in 3 months... (while low rolling)
later after losing 250 euro i closed my account cause i cant stand losing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back