Bonus Complaint Slotty Vegas refusing to credit bonus

Hi all,

Regarding T&C of past promotions, I will need to take look at it in a case by case scenario in order to provide you guys with a proper answer. Is true that we have increased free spins WR and game exclusions also exist for some deposit bonus and some player groups. I am really sorry to hear that you are not happy with our promotional outline.

Any issue regarding misleads communications and T&C can be sent directly to me by PM I will take care of it instantly for you. I can assure you that we are a very honest business and we will not send mislead communications to our players in order to take any kind of advantage and that we will definitely not risk our reputation on 50 free spins.

I am also quite disappointed to hear that you guys are having such a bad experience with us today. Our tech team is on it and we will try to solve it asap.

Regards,
Jorge

well it is too late for me anyway, I busted out :(

Hi all,

Regarding T&C of past promotions, I will need to take look at it in a case by case scenario in order to provide you guys with a proper answer. Is true that we have increased free spins WR and game exclusions also exist for some deposit bonus and some player groups. I am really sorry to hear that you are not happy with our promotional outline.

Any issue regarding misleads communications and T&C can be sent directly to me by PM I will take care of it instantly for you. I can assure you that we are a very honest business and we will not send mislead communications to our players in order to take any kind of advantage and that we will definitely not risk our reputation on 50 free spins.

I am also quite disappointed to hear that you guys are having such a bad experience with us today. Our tech team is on it and we will try to solve it asap.

Regards,
Jorge

So which T&C's should we be reading, the ones in the email or the ones you have on the site? Because the email states one thing but also links to the online ones which are completely different, I would presume the email but would like to be sure

Thanks

Hi all,

Regards,
Jorge

thanks for the reply but we (well i for one) still arent sure which T&C are valid because there are 2 different sets of T&C we get via email and your site ?

As i said my mail stated there are like 5 excluded slots, but when i checked promo T&C on your site (that same promo T&C) it said something completely different? Same goes for free spins wagering, im talking about copycats 75 spins promotion which was supposed to have 10x wagering, but it had 30x wagering attached to it instead (slotty promo, not betat). So its not just misscommunication, its plain wrong T&C which is really not cool :/

Attachments

• copycats1.jpg
    copycats1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back