SKY Bet - Issue

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
So I had a promo showing on my account which was going to give money back if i placed a bet and it lost. Turns out I'm banned from promos and according to live chat they do not need to inform the player.

Withall these strict gambling UK rules now, how can one of largest betting companies be allowed to falsely advise on accounts promos that can not be used? Getting sick of misleading or false promos. Are they not forced to follow certain rules?

SkyBet withdrawal time detailed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I had a promo showing on my account which was going to give money back if i placed a bet and it lost. Turns out I'm banned from promos and according to live chat they do not need to inform the player.

Withall these strict gambling UK rules now, how can one of largest betting companies be allowed to falsely advise on accounts promos that can not be used? Getting sick of misleading or false promos. Are they not forced to follow certain rules?

Most skybet promos do have something along the lines of 'if you are bonus banned you are not eligible. However if you aren't aware you are banned, then I would make a complaint to the ASA.

Most skybet promos do have something along the lines of 'if you are bonus banned you are not eligible. However if you aren't aware you are banned, then I would make a complaint to the ASA.

if i knew i was banned i wouldn't have bet. dont care about being bonus banned it's not being told i am that is the issue.

infact as i bet it stated i qualified for the free bet......so why would they think i would know im bonus banned

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back