Sierra Star - unclear issue

SlotMonster

Twitch Streamer - Affiliate
webmeister
Hello there!
Just wanted to hear your opinions.

Few days ago I registered in Sierra Star. I received it's 50$ No Deposit Bonus. So, I played it and when I completed the WR it was pretty 170.04$ in my account. And strange things started...

I deposited 20$ from my Visa to be able to withdraw my winnings. I deposited and received bonus on my first deposit - 20$ (account balance - 210.04$).
Then I contacted the Customer Service asking to delete the bonus from my account. I was told by Customer Service (Sean) that bonus was removed from my account (account balance - 190.04$) and I can play in any game I want and withdraw with any problem!
Then I decided to withdraw my money on my Visa (I wanted to play again - but it's for personal needs), but cannot find "Credit Card" option to withdraw. So I decided to deposit via Moneybookers to be able to withdraw by this method. I deposited 20$ from my Moneybookers acc (account balance becomes 210.04$). Then I decided to play a bit and increased my money to 220.04$! Then I decided to withdraw via Moneybookers. I asked to withdraw 215$ (wanted to play with another 5.04$)

BUT I WAS TOLD BY THE SYSTEM THAT I ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW ONLY 170$!!!

OK, I withdrew, but I thought that remain money (50$ = 220$ - 170$) will be awailable on my acc and I can play with it or withdraw it. But BAM!!!!!
My current balance is 0.04$!!!

I contacted to CS and I'm still awaiting an answer. And I want to hear your opinion - why it can ce so? Where is my money?
Thank you!

Your $50 bonus is not cashable, as with most playtech (phanthom) bonuses.
As they say in their general bonus terms & conditions:
"A bonus is intended for play only and cannot be redeemed for a cash payout. "

Only nice thing about those bonuses is when you go below your deposit, and make winnings from the bonus, rather than bust your bankroll.

Was paid

Sorry for delay, was busy in my work :)
Just wanted to say that 170$ was paid in my MB account 2 days ago :thumbsup:
Thank you, Sierra Star! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back