Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

x1796

JJ.jpg

JJ2.jpg

I knew about Blitz mode but didn't try it out until late this month.

I just wish I had seen the wild line, or if it became a double near the end. Or that it had hit when I bet .18 or .45 :(

2000+x

I'd put this in "screenshots that suck". Man, I'd be upset finally hitting a wild line and it would be presented to me as a scratch card.

I knew about Blitz mode but didn't try it out until late this month.

I just wish I had seen the wild line, or if it became a double near the end. Or that it had hit when I bet .18 or .45 :(

2000+x

View attachment 105368

Why did you choose that play freespins in Blitz mode? I just grind that game on Blitz and everytime when i get freespins i play them on norma mode

Holy moly I was drinking my morning coffee and decided to buy a bonus on Temple of Treasures. I've bought maybe 5 before this and my best one was 300x that came with 5 spins on max megaways and a retrigger. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw 15 spins with max guaranteed ways. Biggest hit was a little over 1000x with 9s and the rest was just small hits with the high multiplier. This is actually the biggest win I've ever had times bet wise.

nHalm8H.jpg

Holy moly I was drinking my morning coffee and decided to buy a bonus on Temple of Treasures. I've bought maybe 5 before this and my best one was 300x that came with 5 spins on max megaways and a retrigger. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw 15 spins with max guaranteed ways. Biggest hit was a little over 1000x with 9s and the rest was just small hits with the high multiplier. This is actually the biggest win I've ever had times bet wise.

nHalm8H.jpg

Insane hit on that bet amount...Well done...
No 1000x for me yet this year, a good few 100-500x but nothing more yet... ^^

So are you a high roller? looking at those bet sizes I would guess that you are?

Are you also a new player at VS? if so I am sure you will greatly benefit from their new Wheel Of Jackpots as well. Considering your high stakes you seem to do :)

You can be safe in the knowledge that VS will always treat you right and you will always get paid very very fast, most of the time within 5 mins. I also think you will soon be classed as a VIP the more you play their :) I am a VIP at VS too :)

So are you a high roller? looking at those bet sizes I would guess that you are?

Are you also a new player at VS? if so I am sure you will greatly benefit from their new Wheel Of Jackpots as well. Considering your high stakes you seem to do :)

You can be safe in the knowledge that VS will always treat you right and you will always get paid very very fast, most of the time within 5 mins. I also think you will soon be classed as a VIP the more you play their :) I am a VIP at VS too :)

Not a high roller but play at high stakes when I’m up. I don’t mind losing their money and having fun in the process!

I didn’t know you could be a VIP. I’m only level 41 or something.

Not a high roller but play at high stakes when I’m up. I don’t mind losing their money and having fun in the process!

I didn’t know you could be a VIP. I’m only level 41 or something.

Ahh, so you been playing at VS a long time then? So you know they are fast at withdraws anyway lol :D How long have you been a member at VS for?

Also dont be a stranger. Make sure to keep coming back to CM. We are a friendly bunch :D :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back