Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

NO FEATURE BUY

Can you please stop posting videos in this thread it’s a nightmare on mobile devices. This is supposed to be screenshots anyway 👍 shots mean photos of the screen not videos. And please stop posting them on other threads meant for photos of the screen. Create own video threads for these?

Can you please stop posting videos in this thread it’s a nightmare on mobile devices. This is supposed to be screenshots anyway 👍 shots mean photos of the screen not videos. And please stop posting them on other threads meant for photos of the screen. Create own video threads for these?
sorry man, a lot of users do this and i supposed it was okay.

Was my birthday 2 days ago and logged on to Jackpotjoy to play, Play N Go games as its 96% there when I noticed a birthday box things which when opened gave me £4.20 and then from that managed to hit this beauty !!

1663812618444.png

Aquanauts, I actually paid an extra 15x to "upsize" the feature but glad I did as it activated the echo roll which basically after a tumble puts in symbols of only one type and in my case it was a crap ton of premiums on an 18x multi :D

DOA2 bonus and of course the first time I ever do select down the middle it chucks a wild line, 2000+x but I did curse at myself thinking if only it was the right hand side that I had that setup....

Attachments

• Aquanauts 1000x+.jpg
    Aquanauts 1000x+.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 28
  • doa2.jpg
    doa2.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 28
Aquanauts, I actually paid an extra 15x to "upsize" the feature but glad I did as it activated the echo roll which basically after a tumble puts in symbols of only one type and in my case it was a crap ton of premiums on an 18x multi :D

DOA2 bonus and of course the first time I ever do select down the middle it chucks a wild line, 2000+x but I did curse at myself thinking if only it was the right hand side that I had that setup....
I’ve played that aquanauts a few times and had a couple of nice hits, it’s a decent game. My only gripe is you have to buy the full bonus potential, I suppose it’s a clever way for uk players to be able to buy these so,called “super bonuses”. Watch how many more jump on board.

I personally upgraded twice, both times no lows in the echo. One bonus was great, the other mediocre. Nice game though, I’m glad micro gaming are involved with something decent, immortal romance was once an all time favourite of mine

I’ve played that aquanauts a few times and had a couple of nice hits, it’s a decent game. My only gripe is you have to buy the full bonus potential, I suppose it’s a clever way for uk players to be able to buy these so,called “super bonuses”. Watch how many more jump on board.

I personally upgraded twice, both times no lows in the echo. One bonus was great, the other mediocre. Nice game though, I’m glad micro gaming are involved with something decent, immortal romance was once an all time favourite of mine

I guess it all depends on what initial feature you get on the bonus wheel I think that influences the cost. I got lucky I guess and got the best multiplier because an extra spin cost over 50x, 2 extra spins 130x. Full upgrade was around 230x which is pretty damn expensive. But makes a change for microgaming to release a good game where you can actually see where the potential is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back