Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

Diamonds x 28 ways... after at least 15 drops.....last reel had started as 7 solid diamonds, imagine it doing it in the bonus with a growing multiplier.... not that i am complaining!
would be very cool to watch a replay, maybe u can ask btg if can make it for u

Just had a humongous win on ali Babas Lanterns on vegascrest. This is by far my favorite game. I had almost an entire screen of the genie looking guy on the bonus game at x10. I picked every single lantern to trigger the bonus also. Was doing pretty bad lately so this helps. But my luck at VC is is pretty damn good! Shouldn't have any issues making playthrough. You can faintly see the guys in the background in one of the pics. Was not fast enough to get the pretty picture, Think this was 1700x bet or so.

Attachments

• 3333.jpg
    3333.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 44444.jpg
    44444.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 10
  • rrrrr.jpg
    rrrrr.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 8
  • ttttt.jpg
    ttttt.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 11
  • yyyyyy.jpg
    yyyyyy.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 11
That winning feeling prior to reversing your withdrawal due to my uncontrollable lack of patience to await verification and convincing myself that any withdrawal will be denied thanks to the fact 90% of my deposits have had a bonus attached therefore probably putting my account status in the bonus abuser category according to their Terms and Conditions.

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 12.28.23 AM.pngY

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back