Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

I'm not trusting it to be honest. Ive attempted to play on various bets such as 3,60, 7,20, 9 and even 18 euro, but it slonders the money away faster then you can piss. Sometimes it gives a ingame base hit of approx 600 euro, ive attempted the less volatile games a high stake, hoping it would at least hit me something good. But then i just gave up. I consider this really as some money back as this game is not for the long run really. As i said it's a 1 out of 100 bonus game right there, and frankly just on 18 cents.

OMG, OMG, OMG :eek2:
Did a load of spins at £2 and hit a few decent wins, so decided to try a few at £4 and hit this!

My second biggest win EVER by multiplier: bet x 1710
And a balance over £12K off a £400 deposit :cool:

GenieMWx1710_Sep20.jpg

Video to follow - maybe tomorrow sometime ;)

KK

80 cents bet, 5k win (purple + 256x + purple). I think this is way above 1000x is'nt it?
There's a mega wins thread for over 3000x and a Hyper Wins thread for those lucky sods hitting in excess of 10,000x............

Had a long break, but made a 500 NOK deposit today to see if I could make it last for more than thirty minutes for a change.

Started on Extra Chilli at 4 bet. Left it with a balance of 7000. Good start. Lost a bunch on the usual suspects (I really don't know why I even bother with Book of Dead these days), won back a bunch on Thunderstruck, lost it again on Immortal Romance and then went back to Thunderstruck. It seemed to play well, so I raised to 45 bet and hit a line of something (hammers?) for nearly 8000 . Left it with a balance of 16 000.

Back to Immortal Romance because the damn thing has to give me a decent win at some point right ...

Honestly couldn't even comprehend that it actually put those multiplier wilds where it put them. I was so ready to curse at the thing for missing the obvious win again, but no, this time it actually did it.

Screenshot_20200924_062240_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200924_062317_com.android.chrome.jpg

1200x :D

Cashed out most of it and left some for grinding DoA2, but fucking hell what a lovely way to end a rollercoaster of a session.

First upload on here. I signed up to Netbet, went on DOA2, at £4.50 a spin, went for the bonus where the wilds lock in place, and ended up winning £34k. I feel sick, have sent the docs for verification, just waiting for the withdrawal to be confirmed now.

Works out about 7600x.

I've got a video of the win, but it contains a lot of swearing in disbelief as to what was happening. I had 5 wilds across the bottom winline, so every spin was worth about £3.5k

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-10-12 at 11.17.56 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-12 at 11.17.56 AM.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
First upload on here. I signed up to Netbet, went on DOA2, at £4.50 a spin, went for the bonus where the wilds lock in place, and ended up winning £34k. I feel sick, have sent the docs for verification, just waiting for the withdrawal to be confirmed now.

Works out about 7600x.

I've got a video of the win, but it contains a lot of swearing in disbelief as to what was happening. I had 5 wilds across the bottom winline, so every spin was worth about £3.5k
Please tell us you wernt playing with a deposit bonus??

Please tell us you wernt playing with a deposit bonus??

No, definitely wasn't! I went on the live chat and asked them to remove the bonus before I played anything. I I played on Lil Devil first for a bit and got nowhere, then went on DOA, then that hit. I just hope they don't try and not pay - read a few things online about them on here and on askgamblers about them not paying, just hope things have changed and they're ok.

I went on the live chat and asked if they'd got my documents etc., they said it was all OK but it would take longer to verify as it's a high amount, so I'm just constantly checking my pending withdrawals to see if it has been processed.

No, definitely wasn't! I went on the live chat and asked them to remove the bonus before I played anything. I I played on Lil Devil first for a bit and got nowhere, then went on DOA, then that hit. I just hope they don't try and not pay - read a few things online about them on here and on askgamblers about them not paying, just hope things have changed and they're ok.

I went on the live chat and asked if they'd got my documents etc., they said it was all OK but it would take longer to verify as it's a high amount, so I'm just constantly checking my pending withdrawals to see if it has been processed.
Good luck mate hope it all works out

Thanks , me too, feel sick thinking about what if they don't pay out now.
Dont be making your self ill worrying its a wasted emotion mate.
Cross that bridge if u need to its a waiting game now they will no doubt refer it to the provider which will take a few days.
If theystart screwing you about u have options open to ya.
Just wait out and relax

Thanks , me too, feel sick thinking about what if they don't pay out now.
Dont be making your self ill worrying its a wasted emotion mate.
Cross that bridge if u need to its a waiting game now they will no doubt refer it to the provider which will take a few days.
If theystart screwing you about u have options open to ya.
Just wait out and relax

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back