Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

It took probably 100k spins, but I finally got it! Too bad it's in a completely foreign currency to me, so I have not yet figured out what this translates to in SEK. I guess it's an above average 5x wilds in terms of x bet though :)

wtDggGo.png

2,700.00 AUD = 15,907.96 SEK
Australian Dollar ↔ Swedish Krona
1 AUD = 5.89184 SEK 1 SEK = 0.169726 AUD
Convert again
SEK/AUD thumbnailView Chart
Mid-market rates: 2014-01-13 21:23 UTC

i use XE it is great for exchange rates etc.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Well done :thumbsup:

My first contribution to this thread :) I have had spins that were "Show me the money-worthy" before this one, but never took screenies of them, because I wasn't a member at CM at the time.

Even since 32Red introduced it's exclusive "I'm a Celeb" slot, it has been my favourite pretty muh since the very first time I played it. I've had some good sessions on it (turned a £25 deposit into £300 in one session alone on one occasion) and I know I'm in "lifetime profit" on this slot, even before this big hit shown below.

However, during the session when this hit came, I was down about £140 on the session. I got the free spins (having lost £110 since the previous set of free spins) and it was looking like a disasterous round. Then the 10th and last free spin came. And just like that....an hour and a half of pain was forgotten in an instant and replaced with 2 minutes of elation. I just sat at my screen watching the money tot up. Boy did it feel good! :)

Even after this hit, I managed to get another set of free spins within the next 10 spins....won another £20 or so. Then another set of free spins shortly after and won another £35. Peaked at £679 (£57 higher than what I was at after the big hit came in and quit after dropping down to £654).

To sum up, I got 9 x 5OAKs of the spider at £37.50 each, 13 x 5OAKs of K at £7.50 each, 13 x 3OAKs of WILDS at £5 each and 5 x 3 OAKs of Ks at 40p each. The 9 on the 4th reel was effectively a scatter symbol as it didn't feature in any of the 40 payline wins. Total win £502 - 1255xbet.

Hopefully this isn't the first (and last) contribution I make to this thread :)

Attachments

• 504.70bigwin.jpg
    504.70bigwin.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 470
First deposit at this new site tonight, Guess I'll be uploading my docs to Videoslots after this baby off a 60p spin during the the Sofia running wilds feature :eek:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

First deposit at this new site tonight, Guess I'll be uploading my docs to Videoslots after this baby off a 60p spin during the the Sofia running wilds feature :eek:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Very very nice...never hurts to get one of the 4 girls in there :)

Holy Crap!! Track and Field Mouse 50p play £2000 win (4000x bet) , Nudge gamble for 3 mice for 50 win spins, and 3 mice on the win spins about 4-5 times!! :D

mouse.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back