serious problems at junglepoker

poker101

Dormant Account
hi all,

junglepoker is not processing withdrawals. I myself have a pending withdrawal of over 1k...it has now been pending over 3weeks...and after i talked to the live support i was told that they have over 200 withdrawals on line since 1.11. They are saying they have problems connecting to their merchants...but on the same time they have made some random payots succesfully...so cant see how this can be nothing else but stalling the cashouts on purpose or the sad fact that might be having serious cashflow problems...so IMO stay away...dont put a dime in there....and good luck to everyone getting their money out...i know ill need it...

Their network is in serious trouble. ePassporte stopped processing for them and for many weeks before that their network claimed to be having technical issues with ePass. In others words they had little or no money in their account, even with reserves.

There has been thread after thread at 2+2 and other poker portals about this. Also a couple of the skins left when Dobrosoft took DGN back over. Everything about that network screams problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back