SELLING - ThePokerDeal.com Highly Brandable - Offers in mid $xxx

bigideaguy

Dormant account
I am currently selling ThePokerDeal.com for a lot less then similar domains are being sold for. TAKING OFFERS IN THE MID $XXX OR MAYBE EVEN LOWER! Pm or post your offer here, or send me an email at webmaster@markspixel.com.

Domain age (approximately):
4 Years, 6 Months, 27 days..

Used to be a poker store back in 2004 and has only changed the design and products throughout the years

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Reason for selling: I have no need for this domain as i don't see a good way for profit. I don't have time to make an affiliate site or a poker store since i am already running a web hosting site.

Domain registered with godaddy and i can do a free push to your godaddy account upon payment.

Payment through paypal.

Domain expires: 8/24/2009

will consider your offer, but i expect higher offers.

Thanks though, will let you know if i get a higher offer or if you get it :thumbsup:

well, besides old domain, the site is actually worthless. You have no backlinks, no content( just bunch of links with description),got no indexed pages...etc

GL with your sale

i see your point, but it is still a good name. It's hard to find a .com domain like this and non bidders have suggested to sell it for $200-$700. But if i can't get a higher offer within 24 hours from now i will sell it to you for $50.

edit: there is still a lot of things you could make with this site and it wouldn't be to hard to get good rankings on search engines, plus it is easy to remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back