New Slot Announcement San Quentin xWays by NoLimitCity 150,000x potential!

I've got the extra bonus symbol multiple times during free spins. It seems relatively easy to get.
You sure your from planet earth? :p

I suppose its what you term as easy. Ive had about 20 bonuses. One was a 4 scatter that paid nearly x200. The rest were lucky to hit x75.

Only recall getting the extra symbol once myself.

I hope it stays easy for you.

You sure your from planet earth? :p

I suppose its what you term as easy. Ive had about 20 bonuses. One was a 4 scatter that paid nearly x200. The rest were lucky to hit x75.

Only recall getting the extra symbol once myself.

I hope it stays easy for you.

I've got the extra bonus symbol at least 6 times now. Maybe I was just super lucky.

I would say you get about 1 in 6.

And it could be yours for a mere 1200 dollar spin!

(I note the video starts after the actual bonus buy......)
Im sure the scatters landed on a normal spin and they only cut out the beginning to make the video a bit shorter, not to hide the fact that you need to invest 2000x your bet to have a shot at a win like that.
;)

Sigh, if only you can hit that on a regular spin. :(
Is the 150,000x only possible with the bonus buy? If so, that’s pretty bad when some territories, such as the UK, can’t even buy bonuses.

Even if not, it’s still pretty bad that there is a bonus buy available for 2000x your stake. It takes something away from normal base game play IMO. Part of the psychology of playing a slot is the feeling you can hit top win at any time, any spin. With this it feels you have no chance without buying the feature.

Maybe I missed this earlier the the thread but has it been confirmed by Nolimit that you cannot get the 5 scatters without buying the bonus?

Is the 150,000x only possible with the bonus buy? If so, that’s pretty bad when some territories, such as the UK, can’t even buy bonuses.

Even if not, it’s still pretty bad that there is a bonus buy available for 2000x your stake. It takes something away from normal base game play IMO. Part of the psychology of playing a slot is the feeling you can hit top win at any time, any spin. With this it feels you have no chance without buying the feature.
Sorry guys, I was being a little sarcastic and well pouty, lol. I am not sure but it does indeed seem impossible, Though I am about to post some screenies from this slot!

It can be triggered, think I saw a video somewhere, but the odds are probably so insanely low which is why they are refusing to answer it also
Every spin you make, you either hit the 5 scatters, or you dont.
Which makes it 50/50 or a 50% chance to hit it with every spin.

ww.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back