New Slot Announcement San Quentin xWays by NoLimitCity 150,000x potential!

It's all about the number 21+. If your character multiplier AND number of free spins adds up to, or exceeds 21 then you'll be on (usually) at least a 10k+ feature. If you get anything less than 14 spins forget a big feature. I played it for hours on 5-scatter buys and this is the inevitable conclusion I reached. The tell is the number of spins, get 15+ and you will 9/10 have a good feature, the earlier you hit at least a combined 32x or more multiplier across the wilds, the bigger it will be.

Every time I bought the 2000x feature, if I got 10,11,12 spins I reloaded the game, a waste of time otherwise. If I got 13 or 14 I tried 1 or 2 spins to see if the wilds got multipliers straight off, if not I reloaded.

Here are my two best results, the first a 16-spinner, the second a 15-spinner:

sanq.jpg

sanq1.jpg

Note in the first I had a 256x multiplier across the 3 wilds. The limit is 512x, for an individual wild.

I do have to say that this is one slick slot, I like it a lot. I'm playing it now on a site that doesn't allow bonus buys or turbo spins and it's actually quite entertaining to just watch it play on regular speed without ever having to feel the urge to just buy a bonus. Never had 4 or 5 scatters yet but the 3 scatter bonuses drop quite often. The base game is much more exciting than DoA or Lil Devil. I'm going to give this one a chance to go on my regular playlist.

I tried this for about an hour and really enjoyed it. I had much better luck with the 400x buy in than the 2000x one, I even ended up better off than i started at the end of the hour. I was only playing on demo though... typical

haven't given this too many spins so far - havent had much to play with since its release, but have given it a couple of short '50-100 spin' attempts. feels nice and is fun to play/watch. haven't won much so far although some bits and peices - best win was 25x base game.. managed one 3 scatter bonus that paid, i think about 15x. Will come back to it again when i have a better balance to play with so i can give it a longer try. :)

Bonus buys have a little lightning icon. Safe to say that normal 5 scatter triggers are non existant or that would be 1 in the top 10 by now? Tried a huge amount of bonus buys on fake money and never ever got another mystery symbol so my guess that those are extremely rare as well is also pretty safe.

Conclusion: you need an extremely big bankroll to chase the 75x on 2000x bonus buys. Definitely not worth it, better bet big on a slot with a fairly high chance of 75x in the base game.

The 100x buys are pretty interesting though, they quite frequently upgrade with an extra scatter. I managed to triple my original deposit a few times buying those. Only on 20 cents though, because you’re basically spinning at €20 ....

Bonus buys have a little lightning icon. Safe to say that normal 5 scatter triggers are non existant or that would be 1 in the top 10 by now? Tried a huge amount of bonus buys on fake money and never ever got another mystery symbol so my guess that those are extremely rare as well is also pretty safe.

Conclusion: you need an extremely big bankroll to chase the 75x on 2000x bonus buys. Definitely not worth it, better bet big on a slot with a fairly high chance of 75x in the base game.

The 100x buys are pretty interesting though, they quite frequently upgrade with an extra scatter. I managed to triple my original deposit a few times buying those. Only on 20 cents though, because you’re basically spinning at €20 ....
I also noticed that they changed the way the buys are listed in the top wins. Previously they would show when you clicked biggest wins and you would notice it was how many x of the bonus buy amount, now its listed as the base game bet size and full x on it but little lightning symbol on the left.

It would be good if the reps here can pass on a suggestion to add a filter box to toggle including bonus buys or not in the list because all top 10 are bonus buys and there is no way currently to see the record normally triggered x is, I doubt they would do that though.

Can any of the reps at least let us in the forum know what the biggest x that was triggered without buying is and what bet size it was on ?

It would still end on 75x tho ;)
When I see a normal feature non bonus buy of at least 50,000x I will be truly impressed, until then this is just made for the streamers to make it look like it can pay a ridiculous x that isn't true.

So No Limit City I do like your games overall but advertising a ridiculous x which isn't even accurate because the only way you have a hope of landing it is a 2000x bonus buy which defeats the whole purpose is misleading to people who wouldn't understand the difference.

When I see a normal feature non bonus buy of at least 50,000x I will be truly impressed, until then this is just made for the streamers to make it look like it can pay a ridiculous x that isn't true.

So No Limit City I do like your games overall but advertising a ridiculous x which isn't even accurate because the only way you have a hope of landing it is a 2000x bonus buy which defeats the whole purpose is misleading to people who wouldn't understand the difference.

For my money it's into the realms of false advertising, none of those wins have been achieved naturally, every single one has relied on a 2000x stake bonus buy which demands a minimum investment of £400 on a single wager, a single bet, presenting the wins in that fashion is disingenuous at best, and predatory at worse.

The win at the top of that table is NOT 149631x bet, it's a lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back