New Slot Announcement Royal Mint Megaways by Big Time Gaming

BTW, been playing Royal Mint MW for 45 minutes now, 3 bars on the meters :rolleyes:

Going by that rate I will be sitting another 10 hours before I fill them up. :oops:

1581526709252.png

Well, I can see how this will go once the game is released.

With Bonanza, we sit there and shout "GIVE THE THE EFFING D FFS" when we have three scatters and cascade number one gazillion comes down and still no D.

Now, we will be saying or maybe "begging", give me at least the "bloody L" if not the "D as I still need 30 bars". :rolleyes:

Very clever psychological trick as it keeps the player in suspense for longer, with dopamine shots happening more often and thus increasing the addiction capability.

But hell, is it getting pretty boring after now 1 hour 20 minutes as you basically wait for that meter to fill up, hoping your balance won't head South too much. :rolleyes:

On Monopoly, there are at least a few things happening on the side, even when most are just eye candy, :D

This really is a Monopoly Megaways in wolf’s (Bonanza’s) clothing. The reels have a very Monopoly feel to them in that there are a lack of certain symbols on each reel effectively blocking wins. It gives you a big clue of what it’s capable of in the boosted bonus in the base game as it can go for significant number of dead spins in a row fairly frequently. Absolute carnage. As with Monopoly, I’ll give it one shot and done. Gone over 1000 spins so far with no bonus, up to 23 bars and best win 50x.

That said I’m on a session of two bonuses (12 and 20x) across 8 different slots and have just passed £400 in at between 40p and 60p spins. Love the way these slots are going.

Another observation. It’s incredibly rare for any letter to appear in a cascade so it’s all at once or mostly not at all. Based on admittedly a relatively small 1500 odd spins.

Well, I can see how this will go once the game is released.

With Bonanza, we sit there and shout "GIVE THE THE EFFING D FFS" when we have three scatters and cascade number one gazillion comes down and still no D.

Now, we will be saying or maybe "begging", give me at least the "bloody L" if not the "D as I still need 30 bars". :rolleyes:

Very clever psychological trick as it keeps the player in suspense for longer, with dopamine shots happening more often and thus increasing the addiction capability.

But hell, is it getting pretty boring after now 1 hour 20 minutes as you basically wait for that meter to fill up, hoping your balance won't head South too much. :rolleyes:

On Monopoly, there are at least a few things happening on the side, even when most are just eye candy, :D

So to sum it up for you - You're saying it needs to be called Royal Skint?

;)

I built-up tot he Enhanced Feature and only took 3 hours 20 minutes. Got 7 bonuses along the way, took 2335 spins. Guess my experience was a good one judging by some peoples views on it. Was gonna build again on £1 stake but maybe a bit warier now,

Seems kind to the balance, (on par with Bonanza) unless I got very lucky.

Please don't judge the video editing I have zero skills and only used free software . Skip to 17 minutes for Enhanced Feature.

I was a little disappointed with the enhanced feature, especially with all the extra spins, but think I shouted at the screen more on the 7th bonus when I got Maz Megaways and no connections after first cascade.

I built-up tot he Enhanced Feature and only took 3 hours 20 minutes. Got 7 bonuses along the way, took 2335 spins. Guess my experience was a good one judging by some peoples views on it. Was gonna build again on £1 stake but maybe a bit warier now,

Seems kind to the balance, (on par with Bonanza) unless I got very lucky.

Please don't judge the video editing I have zero skills and only used free software . Skip to 17 minutes for Enhanced Feature.

I was a little disappointed with the enhanced feature, especially with all the extra spins, but think I shouted at the screen more on the 7th bonus when I got Maz Megaways and no connections after first cascade.

That sounds extremely lucky. I did eventually trigger two regular bonuses on my way to filling the 40 bars which paid in the region of 50x each from memory. My enhanced went for just under 70x so got a little stiffed when you consider that the average standard feature on Bonanza is supposed to be around 100x isn’t it?

Also it certainly did not hold my balance particularly well for the most part. My biggest base game win was 50x and that was by some distance over 2nd best. Didn’t count the number of spins as was dipping in and out of other slots to try and get some action. As you can see from my post above, that went well.

Even without a retrigger I got to 20x on enhanced but with no significant win. I can see this going mental with a re-trigger as it’ll likely climb up around the 40-50x multiplier where even the smaller wins can mount up. Obviously that will be pretty rare and you are going to have to camp out at least 2000-2500 spins each time if not a lot, lot more.

Just not sure I have the patience for this to be honest. BTG have now released 5 trail/save up games I think and none of them are particularly good. I guess Lil Devil just about cuts it but by and large it just feels such a big expensive risk to chase the enhanced feature. I got lucky once with 1150x on Monopoly Megaways and unlucky once with 70x on Royal Mint. Both times took several hundred times my stake to hit. Don’t fancy losing £150+ regularly on 40p spins with not much to show for it if I’m honest.

That sounds extremely lucky. I did eventually trigger two regular bonuses on my way to filling the 40 bars which paid in the region of 50x each from memory. My enhanced went for just under 70x so got a little stiffed when you consider that the average standard feature on Bonanza is supposed to be around 100x isn’t it?

Also it certainly did not hold my balance particularly well for the most part. My biggest base game win was 50x and that was by some distance over 2nd best. Didn’t count the number of spins as was dipping in and out of other slots to try and get some action. As you can see from my post above, that went well.

Even without a retrigger I got to 20x on enhanced but with no significant win. I can see this going mental with a re-trigger as it’ll likely climb up around the 40-50x multiplier where even the smaller wins can mount up. Obviously that will be pretty rare and you are going to have to camp out at least 2000-2500 spins each time if not a lot, lot more.

Just not sure I have the patience for this to be honest. BTG have now released 5 trail/save up games I think and none of them are particularly good. I guess Lil Devil just about cuts it but by and large it just feels such a big expensive risk to chase the enhanced feature. I got lucky once with 1150x on Monopoly Megaways and unlucky once with 70x on Royal Mint. Both times took several hundred times my stake to hit. Don’t fancy losing £150+ regularly on 40p spins with not much to show for it if I’m honest.

Yep, seems I was very lucky, trying it now on 80p as was a little paranoid going higher seeing other's horror stories. Its eaten 2 deposits, the second deposit without a single tease in 250 spins.

Just watched your video it’s a no from
Me glad I watched you play it so I don’t have to! Btg has been insufferable for me the past two weeks so
Much so that I haven’t bothered depositing last night and not going to today

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back