New Slot Announcement Royal Mint Megaways by Big Time Gaming

Another uninspired poor paying game from Big Time Gimmick...

Graphics are poor - feature music is stupid and payouts are non-existent.

@ChopleyIOM - Thanks for the video. 600x and you couldn't even hit 80x - Sad

Nate

Here you go.

:thumbsup:

The "enhanced" feature may look exciting, but we need to remember that the only way it would matter in the slightest to get x2 for every reaction is if the features are random, and i dont think they are.
So many bonuses from the supposedly random bonanza show their pay without the feature being played.
Such a thing should not be possible if each and every spin in the bonus is randomly produced.

Im sure they have thrown in some nice x-stake wins among the enhanced bonuses, but thinking they are random and that theres some massive potential there i think will leave one disappointed.

pot.gif

:thumbsup:

The "enhanced" feature may look exciting, but we need to remember that the only way it would matter in the slightest to get x2 for every reaction is if the features are random, and i dont think they are.
So many bonuses from the supposedly random bonanza show their pay without the feature being played.
Such a thing should not be possible if each and every spin in the bonus is randomly produced.

Im sure they have thrown in some nice x-stake wins among the enhanced bonuses, but thinking they are random and that theres some massive potential there i think will leave one disappointed.

View attachment 123254

I thought that BTG did pick up where they left off if interupted during a bonus? It's easy to control bonus wins as has been mentioned on here quite a few times. Chuck blocking symbols in fairly frequently. Bonanza's red gems/scatter/diamond on the scrolling reel is a very obvious example. Doesn't mean they are not random, only that the reels are not exactly set up in your favour to put in very many decent wins.

I thought that BTG did pick up where they left off if interupted during a bonus? It's easy to control bonus wins as has been mentioned on here quite a few times. Chuck blocking symbols in fairly frequently. Bonanza's red gems/scatter/diamond on the scrolling reel is a very obvious example. Doesn't mean they are not random, only that the reels are not exactly set up in your favour to put in very many decent wins.

If you look in the bonanza-thread, there have been many cases of bonuses that have shown the pay before the bonus has played out, ie the balance has already been updated.
This should not be possible if every spin is randomly generated.

By all means, what the spins show may be random, but i think the final payout of the bonus is set in stone once you land it.

Well, my original assessment of this game having a 'tender' base game, kind on the balance, was way off. I've since built an 80p Enhanced feature which went for 95x and ripped through several deposits, I had 4 normal bonuses along the way which paid on average about 40x each. Just before I hit the enhance feature I had a 117x base game hit which meant I was only about £90 down overall.

I've since started building at £1 stake and it's ripped through £300 with 11 Bars to show for it.

More nonsense.
Bonanza and danger where game changers from BTG, im also a fan of spinfinity 8 billion ways tbh.
As much as I have a opinion on BTG and there (ethics) they did refresh a very boring slot genre.
Do I agree how they promote there slots with actors? Nope, find that pretty low.
But they do make a effort which is a lot more than most providers do, push gaming seem to be ok with the tiki reskin (razor aquatic animal) and no limit city ripping the life out of streamers with that punk game featuring chip as a symbol.
But BTG still probs lead the way In way of innovation, there slots always look nice too.
Just wish they would choose there friends more carefully.

I think its been quite a while since something innovating and fresh came from Btg.
I did look forward to both Holy diver & monopoly, but am pretty disappointed with how they turned out.
So much opportunity to do fun stuff with a slot like monopoly, but they just skipped out on it.
The chance&community cards could have been filled with a bunch of fun mini-features instead of just "get a dead megawaysspin" and "move here"

Phew. Reading that was painful, and at least no names were mentioned

Proud of the fella. Got tears streaming down my face RUNNING......RUNNING DOWN MY FACE

Stop being an instigating git.

The poor guy has suffered enough.

Getting to the stage i was going to PM him but realized waste of time he might be banned before he can read it.

I think its been quite a while since something innovating and fresh came from Btg.
I did look forward to both Holy diver & monopoly, but am pretty disappointed with how they turned out.
So much opportunity to do fun stuff with a slot like monopoly, but they just skipped out on it.
The chance&community cards could have been filled with a bunch of fun mini-features instead of just "get a dead megawaysspin" and "move here"

Apparently there's going to be something innovating and fresh by them in May according to @dunover and @Nicola :thumbsup:

Apparently there's going to be something innovating and fresh by them in May according to @dunover and @Nicola :thumbsup:
I hope so. The grinding nonsense wasn’t my cup of tea, and obviously they have folk in there ranks whom are skilled, bonanza and danger where masterstrokes.
The games look aesthetically gorgeous, the sound of royal mint however was piss poor.
Would love to come on here and give them the playford seal of approval, when I have a go at BTG it’s not meant with any malice at all.

This slot is even worse then monopolie megaways! Never gonna try this one. Ive you like slots that have a build up special bonus I think lil devil is the way to go.

This slot is even worse then monopolie megaways! Never gonna try this one. Ive you like slots that have a build up special bonus I think lil devil is the way to go.

Lil devil ? 500x bet balance gone and no bonus ... and ive only collected 14 harts... basicly no point to return collecting since average heartstopper pays 50-100x... Hating these scam collecting games

Dont get me wrong I never played Lill devil but have seen several big hits from is so its possible with a Little bit off luck offcourse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back