Logo
external image

RiverBelle poker withdrawl?

  • Thread starter Thread starter winbig
  • id10585
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2258
  • Replies 2
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Location
Pennsylvania
Just curious if anyone's had experiences with trying to get their money from their poker room. This would actually be the first withdrawl from a prima site, and was wondering if they require all the faxback info that casinos do, and how long it will take to get the $ via Neteller.

I took them up on the $10 free offer, and have cleared the RH requirements easily, so there should be no problems...nowhere in the T&C does it say that you have to first make a deposit to withrawl ;)
 
winbig72 said:
Just curious if anyone's had experiences with trying to get their money from their poker room. This would actually be the first withdrawl from a prima site, and was wondering if they require all the faxback info that casinos do, and how long it will take to get the $ via Neteller.

I took them up on the $10 free offer, and have cleared the RH requirements easily, so there should be no problems...nowhere in the T&C does it say that you have to first make a deposit to withrawl ;)

I did the same as you. Took the free $10, played in some freerolls, played the 70 raked hands, didn't make a deposit. I withdrew to my NETeller account. It was there a couple of days later. :)
 
I've got my money in I think 3 days from that same group with Gaming Club or Lucky Nugget.

No forms or ID required. No hassels at all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top