Logo
external image

Who knows about 99 Royale? Thursday 24th official launch

  • Thread starter Thread starter L&L-Jan
  • id109070
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 974
  • Replies 41
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Location
Malta
This Thursday 10am UK time something big is about to happen...

A project that took many years, that failed, that was restarted and now until launch projected costs of nearly 25 million:

99 Royale - the first multiplayer slots battle.

99 players compete, spin, win, build up power, attack, get KOs and win.

On our end All British Casino, Pub Casino and Quickbet go live first, the rest later.

Sneak peak:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Who's curious and will check it out Thursday? I am and I'll be playing, and im trained:

1790075455215.webp

:lolup:
 
This Thursday 10am UK time something big is about to happen...

A project that took many years, that failed, that was restarted and now until launch projected costs of nearly 25 million:

99 Royale - the first multiplayer slots battle.

99 players compete, spin, win, build up power, attack, get KOs and win.

On our end All British Casino, Pub Casino and Quickbet go live first, the rest later.

Sneak peak:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Who's curious and will check it out Thursday? I am and I'll be playing, and im trained:

View attachment 227271
:lolup:

I see this is a 'network' thing, since other casinos have it too.

Are you competing network-wide, or are the battles segregated to your own brands?

The information about the mechanics are also limited - Any more info would be appreciated.

Nate
 
Interesting - although I took part in a preview/test thing for MrQ just last week which was a similar (up to) 99 player battle thing with KOs - seems very similar anyway!
 
From what I played, mainly luck. You spin on one of 3 slots, all of which play slightly differently. The more you score, the bigger your "power" builds. Whack the power button and it removes some "energy" from another random player. Do it enough and you can KO them.

if you last long enough (I think it was top 10 in a 99 player battle), you win something. Not entirely sure about how that part works or how much you win as it was one big demo mode. But it was fun enough. Whether I'd play with real money is another matter entirely!
 
From what I played, mainly luck. You spin on one of 3 slots, all of which play slightly differently. The more you score, the bigger your "power" builds. Whack the power button and it removes some "energy" from another random player. Do it enough and you can KO them.

if you last long enough (I think it was top 10 in a 99 player battle), you win something. Not entirely sure about how that part works or how much you win as it was one big demo mode. But it was fun enough. Whether I'd play with real money is another matter entirely!

Do you pay an entry fee to play or does the prizepool come from players spins losses?
 
I'll be giving out bonuses to try tomorrow so watch this place.
 
I'm releasing games and after ill toss out some tenners here and there.
Send PM with username.
 
Looks interesting Jan - i've personally played a few of the attempts at this tournament-style approach over many years across multiple brands / providers so fingers crossed this one's a winner!!
Added! Beat this from my 2nd battle this morning:
1790245411513.webp
 
I just won one too, got 26x on top while winning during the spins too :)

I really like it.
 
Ok, time to make myself look really stupid (again?)

Just busted out but played for about 45 mins at ABC (no guessing what game :o) Only spotted this thread / promotion after I logged out and came to CM

Do I automatically play these battles "behind closed doors" and it pops up if I win anything or is there an "opt in" process first?

Cheers :)
 
Ok, time to make myself look really stupid (again?)

Just busted out but played for about 45 mins at ABC (no guessing what game :o) Only spotted this thread / promotion after I logged out and came to CM

Do I automatically play these battles "behind closed doors" and it pops up if I win anything or is there an "opt in" process first?

Cheers :)

When you open the game you can choose to play solo or a "battle".

Had a go on Unibet earlier on one of them, it might look like it's fun when playing but I lost about €10 in 1 battle :what:
 
i dont think that this will be a huge success but i hope that i am wrong.

the only "skill" involved will be picking the right slot (low or high volatility) and this depends on how the power system works.

if a high x win gives u lots of power the high volatile slots will dominate this
 
I got the bonus feature on the Ra game yesterday.

Wiped out the opposition and won the whole battle. Trouble was I'd been playing against approx 80-90 players and getting KO, then when I did win, there were less than 20 players in that particular battle.

Unlucky I feel but I will try again at some point :)
 
I asked Fruity guys to stream from our end, good decision:

1790331539300.webp
 
When you open the game you can choose to play solo or a "battle".

Had a go on Unibet earlier on one of them, it might look like it's fun when playing but I lost about €10 in 1 battle :what:
what bet size?

I was very lucky when testing after release, won one and first 3 my balance remained quite stable.
Later when I went to play at Novi for real money i lost 210x at 5 euro stake :)
Couldn't win a single battle, tried all kind of tactics.

To be fair, I like the concept and I feel when playing im way more activated as spinning a regular slot.
 
in multiplayer to be fair. 94 at solo mode. There is no option to choose , so its those 2 for all operators.
When back from Lisbon im going to update those game sheets on sites and specify that too.

Im going to start a few battles now... :)
 
what bet size?

I was very lucky when testing after release, won one and first 3 my balance remained quite stable.
Later when I went to play at Novi for real money i lost 210x at 5 euro stake :)
Couldn't win a single battle, tried all kind of tactics.

To be fair, I like the concept and I feel when playing im way more activated as spinning a regular slot.

Min bet of 20c :eek2:

I might give it a go again, saw the games popping up at different casinos today. I'm sure it's actually fun when you win :p
 
is the player volume per casino or is it really low player volume globally right now, my games on ra the king on funcasino are ~10 players or less
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top