RIP Mrs Bush

Even though I didn't agree with her husband's and son's policies and actions all the time,well...neither did she. She was an amazing woman.

Just read that her husband George HW Bush was admitted into intensive care. It sure is crazy that when someone loses the love of their life, it can affect them physically like that too. Ive read a few stories that when someone loses their spouse, they die not long after. Sadness and a broken heart is a strong thing especially after 72 years. Could you imagine being with someone for that long and waking up one day and they werent there any more? I dont think the words devastation and sadness are strong enough.

Just read that her husband George HW Bush was admitted into intensive care. It sure is crazy that when someone loses the love of their life, it can affect them physically like that too. Ive read a few stories that when someone loses their spouse, they die not long after. Sadness and a broken heart is a strong thing especially after 72 years. Could you imagine being with someone for that long and waking up one day and they werent there any more? I dont think the words devastation and sadness are strong enough.

Heartbreaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back