Rick Perry`s anti-gay ad

rainmaker

I'm not a penguin

Yea, his newest ad.

I should probably have posted this in the "jokes"-section (only my opinion of course).

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a jackass! I just cringe everytime he opens his mouth. Guess I didn't realize just how stupid he is until he began actually talking. I've said it before, have never heard him give a speech here in Texas until he decided he wanted to be Pres.

Faith made America strong? :what: Tell that to the millions of American natives that were killed or tortured because of Christianity - oops, can't do that because they're all dead. Or to the African slaves stripped of their dignity, freedom, and beliefs. Millions upon millions of people have been killed, tortured, ostracized all because they don't believe the same thing as someone else.

Obama doesn't have a "war" on religion; it's a war on ignorance. And I hope he doesn't lose that one :rolleyes:

Perry is an idiot.

Seriously this guy is a walking advert for Gay Rights. Views like this wake people up to the fact that there is still something fundamentally wrong with tolerance in society and more needs to be done, so he's actually making his own bed IMO. And hopefully another bloke will get in beside him :D

I agree, he is an idiot.

Some responses to his ad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed that this ad (on his own youtube channel) has had 2,255,676 views with 394,402 dislikes and 9,328 likes :lolup:

You are right, this should go in the jokes section. The original ad seems something taken out of The Simpons.

The spoofs are pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back