New Slot Announcement Red Tiger Megaways coming soon....

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Yep! The BTG Megaways phenomenon is spreading well and truly now as Red Tiger announce they have got the Megaways license too!

Just to cheer Chopley up:

Gavin Hamilton, chief executive officer of Red Tiger Gaming, commented: “Nik [Robinson] and his team are real innovators, and have built great brand recognition around MegaWays games. Players know what to expect when they see a MegaWays branded game, and we will extend this to the maximum with some twists of our own.

“We are very excited about the vast potential for this combination.”

Regarding the mechanic, in a statement it was highlighted that “MegaWays is the name of a random reel modifier system that sees any given spin produce a different number of symbols across the reels, allowing players to experience a totally different game with every spin.”

This fresh agreement follows one of a similar nature made alongside Storm Gaming, which saw the supplier licensing MegaWays to develop land-based and online slots with the first game due to launch in Q1 2019.

Nik Robinson, chief executive officer of Big Time Gaming, added: “We are thrilled to have joined forces with fellow game developer and innovator, Red Tiger Gaming.

“We are excited to see how the hugely talented team at Red Tiger combines our unique mechanic with their own formula for creating hugely popular slots, allowing even more players to experience the fun and thrill of MegaWays.”

v9WroPW.png

I'll still be happily playing my favourite 9-liners at 3Dice :D

I actually find it more exciting to hit a big win on a single payline, rather than 5,238,232,127,122 wins of 0.02p across a gazillion 'ways' wins.

EDIT - I've been playing Break Da Bank Again a bit recently too. Slots like that are the ones I like.

I actually find it more exciting to hit a big win on a single payline, rather than 5,238,232,127,122 wins of 0.02p across a gazillion 'ways' wins.

EDIT - I've been playing Break Da Bank Again a bit recently too. Slots like that are the ones I like.
Exactly - always mildy dissapointing to see shit loads of “ways” wins then look down and its a whopping 100x win. But like Jono I still play them;)

Not gonna lie, I did get that faint electric jolt to my schwanz when I hit £360 on a 40p bet the other day, using the very same Megaways system :eek2:

Bonanza's still killer but the impact is lost with each new title bearing the Megaways branding. They're obviously making a mint off it but it's sad to see their prized IP get bandied about like a lady of easy virtue. It won't change my opinion of their older titles but all these new releases are becoming rubbish clones :D

And Red Tiger? Red Tiger? BTG must have had a peek at any of their 83 games and said "Charge them double" :cool:

As would I.
I’d rather play all the nine liners from M.G.

They can all shove their Megaways slots up their arses... :)
Up to 243 lines is about what I can appreciate...All over that is empty air and eye candy one will never see... :thumbsup:
That's the 117,149th time you've said that now. We got the memo :p

I have this vision of @ChopleyIOM sitting in a pub somewhere on the IOM, head in hands and screaming with all 4 walls consisting of a large screen Megaways games...:D
My vision is that instead of a BTG thread, we'll have RedTiger Gaming threads consisiting of 40 pages of whinging about how terrible the slot is while the same players consistently flog money into it :rolleyes:

Yep! The BTG Megaways phenomenon is spreading well and truly now as Red Tiger announce they have got the Megaways license too!

Just to cheer Chopley up:

Gavin Hamilton, chief executive officer of Red Tiger Gaming, commented: “Nik [Robinson] and his team are real innovators, and have built great brand recognition around MegaWays games. Players know what to expect when they see a MegaWays branded game, and we will extend this to the maximum with some twists of our own.

“We are very excited about the vast potential for this combination.”

Regarding the mechanic, in a statement it was highlighted that “MegaWays is the name of a random reel modifier system that sees any given spin produce a different number of symbols across the reels, allowing players to experience a totally different game with every spin.”

This fresh agreement follows one of a similar nature made alongside Storm Gaming, which saw the supplier licensing MegaWays to develop land-based and online slots with the first game due to launch in Q1 2019.

Nik Robinson, chief executive officer of Big Time Gaming, added: “We are thrilled to have joined forces with fellow game developer and innovator, Red Tiger Gaming.

“We are excited to see how the hugely talented team at Red Tiger combines our unique mechanic with their own formula for creating hugely popular slots, allowing even more players to experience the fun and thrill of MegaWays.”
I really enjoy the megaway games can't get enough of them i have had a good run from geni jackpots megaways. i say keep em coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back