Reactoonz and moon princess

videoslotheaven

PABnononaccred2
These games are obviously rigged?? I mean they both seam to pull of incredible magic tricks to fuck up the cascades.

Its shocking how blatantley it always seams to choose the worst possible outcome. If there is one way to block a win these games always seams to find it? Biggest cockblocking piece of shit games i have ever seen?

Now i understand slots are weighted and such. But these two games are weighted as putting an overweight middle aged man on one side of a seesaw and a toddler on the other side. What a rigged pile of shit.

How on earth has this passed lisence checks?

The likes of jamming jars and so called 'random' outcome slots like chilli and millionaire wont help stop the foil brigade .. ruining slots totally

These games are obviously rigged?? I mean they both seam to pull of incredible magic tricks to fuck up the cascades.

Its shocking how blatantley it always seams to choose the worst possible outcome. If there is one way to block a win these games always seams to find it? Biggest cockblocking piece of shit games i have ever seen?

Now i understand slots are weighted and such. But these two games are weighted as putting an overweight middle aged man on one side of a seesaw and a toddler on the other side. What a rigged pile of shit.

How on earth has this passed lisence checks?

As @dionysus has stated those games are extremely likely to be "scratchcard" type slots and work the same way as Jamming jars, only maybe hidden better.

With them seemingly giving more smaller wins than JJ the bigger wins are likely to be a bit rarer but they are still there, just a different base/feature RTP split.

If you want playtime play cloud quest and gemix, if you want big wins play moon princes and reactoonz.

If you want playtime play cloud quest and gemix, if you want big wins play moon princes and reactoonz.
Stay the eff away from Gemix. It's rigged! :laugh: No seriously, I have lost over 30k on that game and I'm in world 3k and something.....30k, world 3k and something? Getting the idea now. I am walking away from it and any PNG games.

Your world level in Gemix has no effect on how the game plays. If it did, it would have to mention it somewhere in the rules. It does not. Gemix also isn't known for getting decent wins since it a low varience game.

Reactoons, Moon Princess and its clone, Rise Of Olympus, are 100% pre-scripted.

I've played them so much that I know what's going to happen when a princess/god appears before they do anything, just from the "reel" arrangements.

Also come to the conclusion that the stated 5000x max on MP/RO is not possible, not by a long way.

Ive given up on them now. Too brutal.

Your world level in Gemix has no effect on how the game plays. If it did, it would have to mention it somewhere in the rules. It does not. Gemix also isn't known for getting decent wins since it a low varience game.
I had one decent win in all that. 15 stars, 5 dollar bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back