Ray's mom's songs

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
Ray said it was ok to share with you guys, so if you'd like to hear a 92 year old lady's songs, I made Mp3s
:)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

lol...check out her trademark "OH YEAH!" I'm sorry but it's just too cute. A little sad these days but....

Anyhow hope you like them. Any positive feedback I'll share with her next time I go to the hospital...she loves hearing if people like her songs.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't have the link right on the second one, it's fixed now. :)

Last edited:
:notworthyIt was lovely! I could really hear that she was smiling when she sang, and that made me smile:)
I could only hear the first one, but loved it. Thanks for sharing it:thumbsup:

Cindy,

That was wonderful! Made me smile just to hear it. She must have had a beautiful voice in her younger years. Was pretty clear and strong in these songs.

Thank you (and thank Ray for allowing you) for sharing this with us! I hope you have these on disk, what wonderful memories these songs will bring you. So much happiness and joy can be heard in her voice as she is singing. It sure brought a smile and a warm feeling as I listened to them.:thumbsup:

The first song - Rainy Day Blues, that one always used to make me smile...it's just so cute! But lately it's making me a little teary to listen to them. She's still with us, but things have changed pretty dramatically, and chances are there won't be any more songs. So it's a little sad but I'm really glad we were able to get these ones.

She was telling me one day that although she's always been pretty creative (always writing stories and poetry) it was pretty silly of her to wait til she was 91 to write her first song. :)

huh I tried to edit my previous post and got a 'fatal error' :eek2:

anyhoo I just wanted to add that I expanded the CD cover to a folded version so I could add the credits - notice that Ray and his brother and both his sisters played and/or sang, so it will be a really nice keepsake for everyone.

CDcover.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back