Radical Islam is Worse Than Ebola

Balthazar

The Governor
A fast-spreading mental disease that turns humans into zombies.

Most of you have probably heard about what's currently happening in my country.

RIP our Canadian soldiers who lost their lives in the last couple of days to zombified human beings.

EU4l7Bb.jpg

Yes, sad that you've had to experience the awful deeds of these brainwashed medievals.
It's the same in all Western nations, a fifth column that seek to destroy the states they so love to live in for the better quality of life they enjoy.
Let not your nation's response to this vileness be tempered by any form of political correctness. :mad:

Let not your nation's response to this vileness be tempered by any form of political correctness. :mad:

At this point I just hope that we won't take the easy route and do like Australia and start spying even more on all citizens and restrict freedom to give a false sense of security. Please don't let them win.

Be happy - it´s Canada. Europe is full of these muslim ********, fighting us each day (whatever it is the line of the supermarket or any attempted assassination).

Eradicate this root now, before it is too late. :sniper:

Express my condolence to things happen now in your beautiful country. :oops:

At this point I just hope that we won't take the easy route and do like Australia and start spying even more on all citizens and restrict freedom to give a false sense of security. Please don't let them win.

Let us Pray that the States and Canada stand together against this monsterous evil!
The DEVIL has become incarnate!

MaryJean

Last edited:
Hang on folks, I'm sure it's going to get worse before it gets better. Seeing on the news here now 2 police officers attacked by a hatchet wielding radical in NYC.

RIP

I am saddened by the loss of any person who gives their life for their country. As a mother of soldiers I know they are under appreciated and deserve the utmost respect for their unselfish. My heart goes out to all who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom. Thank you for your service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back