racetrack casino

scrollock

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Location
boro, uk
have just seen this on CM

i went to the site i seen the welcome bonus offer, click on it, then got the download dialogue box.

the welcome bonus was displayed elsewhere on the frontpage, clicked on it, same thing again, the download dialogue box.

i eventually found some more info on the "features" section, but when i went through i had nearly a full size pop up, covering the page i went to, but being persistant i clicked it off.

ahh right, promo details AT LAST

sounds pretty promising, $300 match bonus with a x8 WR

but i know its going to be a sticky, but cant find any details of this.

then i suddenly spot in tiny letters "click here" for details

but ermm, its word for word the same as the page i have come from

but i notice the long scroll bar on the side of the page

so i scroll down for what seems like an age

and at last BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the T+C'S AT LAST, and as i thought a sticky bonus.

anyway a few issues here

a) the forcing a download on you trick, is something that other casinos are guilty of and i'm sick of it.

b) why goto to such elaborate lenghts to hide the T+C's

c) i usually equate casinos that do this on sign up, with the ones that dont send emails requesting ID (BUT claim they did), plus all the other standard delaying tactics we have come to expect on payout.
 
Last edited:

Aindreas_Daoc

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Location
USA
Hey you found it?! When they were listed as reputable, I spent maybe 20 minutes looking for TCs at their site and at their sister site. Couldn't find it, so I said screw it, and moved on.

I only found it today after following your instruction.

The lengths they go to hide the TCs is a bit stupid, especially for a CM "accredited" casino. A term which means less and less these days IMO. But that's a whole other topic.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
There is a simple solution to your problem. Open your eyes.

Go to the casino home page, and at the bottom of the home page there is a link "Terms of Use" This link will direct you to the general terms that you agree to when you sign up at this casino.

Now at the top of this page, there is a link "Promotions" This link will direct you to the specific terms and conditions for their bonus.

You're not looking very hard, and to imply they are trying to sneak in a download is a bit out of line.

Aindreas_Daoc said:
The lengths they go to hide the TCs is a bit stupid, especially for a CM "accredited" casino. A term which means less and less these days IMO. But that's a whole other topic.
You got a beef with me? Then spit it out. I don't appreciate the bullshit comment.
 

scrollock

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Location
boro, uk
casinomeister said:
There is a simple solution to your problem. Open your eyes.

Go to the casino home page, and at the bottom of the home page there is a link "Terms of Use" This link will direct you to the general terms that you agree to when you sign up at this casino.

Now at the top of this page, there is a link "Promotions" This link will direct you to the specific terms and conditions for their bonus.

You're not looking very hard, and to imply they are trying to sneak in a download is a bit out of line.


You got a beef with me? Then spit it out. I don't appreciate the bullshit comment.

casinomeister, can you help me open my eyes!

i still cant see it!

i goto "terms of use" & have then clicked "promotions"

BUT this doesnt give you the T+C's of the sign up, but instead the T+C's for their "Wheel of Cash All Games Tournament" promotion.

as far as i can see the only way to get to the T+C's for the sign-up is to go through the steps above.

which bring me onto to the "sneaking a download"

basically what happens is, you route about the site looking for the T+C's, you cant find them, the link that you assume the T+C's are behind gives you a download, so you assume because its not on the site (well it is, but well hidden), people then download it hoping to find out the T+C's after they have downloaded it. especially as its the link that is OFFERING the bonus, it doesnt say "download" it says "bonus"
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
scrollock said:
casinomeister, can you help me open my eyes!

i still cant see it!...
Okay, okay, I gotcha. All their promotions should be listed here - not just the Wheel of Cash promo. I'll have them change this since their sign-up promo should be listed here as well.

Sometimes I speed click early in the morning.
 

GamingPromo

Affiliate Program Director
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Location
Israel
GamingPromo Reply

Dear All,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

Race Track Casino site and it's sister City Club Casino site are to go serious changes in the near future.

Here is a direct link to the page that you were looking for:
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

It is actually the specifications of the "Features" link we have - which is placed in the home page on the bottom right corner.

Among the missing content in Race Tracks current site is the up to $2500 dollar bonus for alternative payment methods.

Your comments are very important to us, and we will actively act upon them.

These things take time.

Thank You,

GamingPromo
 

scrollock

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Location
boro, uk
GamingPromo said:
Dear All,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

Race Track Casino site and it's sister City Club Casino site are to go serious changes in the near future.

Here is a direct link to the page that you were looking for:
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

It is actually the specifications of the "Features" link we have - which is placed in the home page on the bottom right corner.

Among the missing content in Race Tracks current site is the up to $2500 dollar bonus for alternative payment methods.

Your comments are very important to us, and we will actively act upon them.

These things take time.

Thank You,

GamingPromo

hi there gaming promo!

i visted your site earlier, and thought there was something quite familiar about it, and when i left i realised what it was, the pop-advert that comes up when you leave the site is the same as monaco gold,carnival etc

i noticed that you have used the same web templates as them for one of your sites, have copied their terms of use word for word, have similar promo terms as them.

not to mention you have the same address, and more or less consequestive P.O. boxes as them.

so may i ask what your casino group relationship is with this group?

and if you are all part of the same group why havn't the others applied for casinomeister accreditation?
 

GamingPromo

Affiliate Program Director
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Location
Israel
Dear Scrollock,

We are competitors sharing the same PlayTech software platform.

Thanks,

GamingPromo
 

Aindreas_Daoc

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Location
USA
casinomeister said:
There is a simple solution to your problem. Open your eyes.

Go to the casino home page, and at the bottom of the home page there is a link "Terms of Use" This link will direct you to the general terms that you agree to when you sign up at this casino.

Now at the top of this page, there is a link "Promotions" This link will direct you to the specific terms and conditions for their bonus.

You're not looking very hard, and to imply they are trying to sneak in a download is a bit out of line.


You got a beef with me? Then spit it out. I don't appreciate the bullshit comment.

First of all I want to apologize about the previous comment. I agree, it was bullshit and underhanded. It was late and I made an error in judgement.

In the past, the CM accreditation was like a gold standard to me. If a casino was listed here I wouldn't have to worry about anything. No complicated "hidden" TCs, or seizing players funds after only 1 hand of betting. Recently as more and more are added I feel that the high standards are not applied as before.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
Aindreas_Daoc said:
First of all I want to apologize about the previous comment. I agree, it was bullshit and underhanded. It was late and I made an error in judgement.

In the past, the CM accreditation was like a gold standard to me. If a casino was listed here I wouldn't have to worry about anything. No complicated "hidden" TCs, or seizing players funds after only 1 hand of betting. Recently as more and more are added I feel that the high standards are not applied as before.
Apology accepted - please also understand that the first few posts in the morning get nailed hard since the coffee hasn't kicked in yet. :D

As for the "accredited" list, not all that many more have been brought on over the past year. Since August:
Bodog
iNetBet
Phoenecian
Nostalgia
Global Player
King Solomons
Aces High
AusVegas
Vegas Splendido
City Club
Racetrack
Kiwi

The standards are always there. Please bear in mind, casinos will periodically change T&Cs - and sometimes I may not know about it. Or redesign a site where there are errors or the information isn't readily available. Or sometimes they expand and hire on a huge support staff that needs to be trained. This is business, and there is not much you can do about that but deal with it.

Sometimes a casino may slip up without me knowing about it. This is why I rely on sharp players and Casinomiester memebers to keep me up to snuff on what's going on.
 
Top