Logo
external image

Quicktender- a gambling site??

  • Thread starter Thread starter CountByte
  • id21865
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 587
  • Replies 10
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Location
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Today my bank put a lock on my debit card because they said I had been depositing into a on-line casino. The ONLY place i have EVER used my DC was to deposit to QT a couple of days ago!

Is QuickTender considered a on-line Gambling card or possibly a front for on-line casinos now by US banks??

Anyone else have this problem? :confused:
 
FYI

I have made more than a few transactions with my debit card into QT and they had all been processed using the name QT, until last night. As of last night it looks like they are using a different processor, no part of QT was in the name. The amount was also processed for example as 52.94 instead of 53.00.
 
I have made more than a few transactions with my debit card into QT and they had all been processed using the name QT, until last night. As of last night it looks like they are using a different processor, no part of QT was in the name. The amount was also processed for example as 52.94 instead of 53.00.

bb, what was the name of the processor that showed up on your bank statement ?

I have not used QT in about a week or so, but the last time that I did use it, it was showing up as QT

PM me if you like
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top