Quick Blurb on Quick Tender

imcasual

Dormant account
I signed up for Quick Tender but haven't used it. Too broke at present. lol Anyway, I was checking my VISA statement this evening out of habit and noticed a charge from Quick Tender for a buck. Whatsupwiddat? Is that the same type of thing that Neteller and I think possibly Prepaid ATM used? You recall, when they'd verify the veracity of your bank account by making a small DEPOSIT and then having you contact them to validate the amount? I just thought that was kind of bizarre. Not that I mind being charged a dollar in general, but whatever FOR? That will teach me to ignore the fine print I guess. Thought you might want to check your own accounts. And if you have insight into this, kindly let me know.

Thanks! Cas

I signed up for Quick Tender but haven't used it. Too broke at present. lol Anyway, I was checking my VISA statement this evening out of habit and noticed a charge from Quick Tender for a buck. Whatsupwiddat? Is that the same type of thing that Neteller and I think possibly Prepaid ATM used? You recall, when they'd verify the veracity of your bank account by making a small DEPOSIT and then having you contact them to validate the amount? I just thought that was kind of bizarre. Not that I mind being charged a dollar in general, but whatever FOR? That will teach me to ignore the fine print I guess. Thought you might want to check your own accounts. And if you have insight into this, kindly let me know.

Thanks! Cas
Was it a charge or a credit to your VISA? A credit would be the same as a net deposit to your bank account for verification purposes. Maybe they decided to debit rather than credit your Visa. I really do not know but if it was a charge I am leaning towards beleiving it may be a fee and a reoccuring one at that due to one dollar amount. Total speculation as I know nothing about QT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back