Question regarding 10 cents slots.

davincy1977

Newbie member
PABnononaccred
Hello,

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding good slots where u can bet a minimum of 10 cents with good odds of a decent payout?

regards,

Vincent

Well, 9 cents but still pretty low if 10 isnt a must.
Over the years I've seen the MG slots with their clones of Thunderstruck, ( Spring Break, Agent Jane Blonde and Ladies Nite ) to have been popular sitting in the mid var range

With a lot of slots these days, however, it isnt just enough to choose the slot but to check to see if it comes in different RTP settings

Most Pragmatic fare goes down to 10 cents

Book of Dead and its million clones come in at 10 lines

Starburst, though I find it dull as dirt is also one of the most populat 10 cent games

I find razor shark good value for money at 10p, have hit 200-400x quite often. Jammin jars too though minimum is 20p, had one of my biggest wins on it at that stake too. Play it at £1- £2 and your bank will be calling you asking why you've made duplicate deposits only seconds apart

My 9642x was on a 10p slot "trail blazer" ( although i have been asked several time how on earth! ) maybe worth a look, as well as games like DOA1/2 some thunderkick games can dish out 1000x+ on 10p and donuts, chocolates, lil devil if you fancy some HV stuff

TBH there is loads of 10p or lower slots out there to have a bash on.......

my go tos: white rabbit, book of gods, tome of madness, viking runecraft dead or alive, book of dead (bod can even be good on 0.05)
Are you telling me its actually possible to land the bonus without buying it on White rabbit?

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Hello,

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding good slots where u can bet a minimum of 10 cents with good odds of a decent payout?

regards,

Vincent
Good odds... Well I guess there is zero slots then. :D

But yes if we look slots where you can get big wins using low stakes:
Book of Dead and other basic book-slots (my personal best 5000x 10 cent bet)
Viking runecraft (few times over 2000x 10 cent bet)
Gemix (few times over 1000x and once 1500x 10cent bet)
Doa (once moneyline and over 5000x 9cent bet + once 5 scatters over 2000x)
Doa 2 (once moneyline and over 3000x 9 cent bet + once 5 scatters over 2000x)
Razor shark (3 times 1000x coin 10 cent bet)
Reel steal / BDBA (only some 500x few times 9 cent bet but slot has potential to pay over 4000x)

It's not easy to get any big hits but low stakes give more playtime and more rounds so I personally use micro stakes because playing is funny. In the year 2020 im not hunting big money anymore because when I was younger I tried to get rich by playing slots. The end result was that I was heavily indebted.

But because I didn't want to stop playing I made other decisions and the largest of these was to count the stakes down. So today im happy with my game philosophy. No more anxiety when losing too much money. Just fun with games using low stakes and small deposits.

Last edited:
Are you telling me its actually possible to land the bonus without buying it on White rabbit?

Old Attachment (Invalid)

UK players have no choice, we can't buy the bonus. Rabbit does chuck out plenty of bonuses though compared to other BTG games.
Plus it has 97% RTP.

Last edited:
U know which slot i find quite rewarding with 30 cents lately? NRVNA from netent. It looks cool and can pay quite often decent winnings. I also played conan with 20 cents. And i also played Lucky Lady charm with 10 cents bets, it looks old but pays quite often. All these games i used for wagering:)

U know which slot i find quite rewarding with 30 cents lately? NRVNA from netent. It looks cool and can pay quite often decent winnings. I also played conan with 20 cents. And i also played Lucky Lady charm with 10 cents bets, it looks old but pays quite often. All these games i used for wagering:)
At what site are you playing NRVNA?
Cant find it anywhere.
Might be due to regulations.

Thanks for the warning guys. I tell u what happened. I had 15 euro no deposit registration bonus. I wagered it 100% and won around 50 euro. Then suddenly it dissapeared and i only had 15 euro cash bonus left. Then i read the terms. With the no deposit bonus u can maximum withdraw 15 euro but in order to make that withdrawing u need to deposit a minimum of 10 euro and wager that deposit 3 times ( so 15 bonus + 10 deposit = 25 ) and then 30 times to wager.

crazy:) i wont place the deposit now :)

Just to say our games all start from 0.10 ;) and have high RTP with big win potential.

Here are the top 3 Max Wins with RTP:

2 Gods Zeus vs Thor - 96.5% - Max Win 15,630x
6 Wild Sharks - 96.5% RTP - Max Win 10,368x
9k Yeti - 97% RTP - Max Win 9,013x

Our next game 123 BOOM! is also 0.10 min bet with 96.4% RTP and Max Win of 14,727x

One player recently hit a nice 720x on 6 Wild Sharks playing on 0.10 - see the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Interesting. Any more good 10 cent slots?

i found the following good 10 cent slots:

1. Mysterious
2. Wanted outlaws
3. Rise of Merlin
4. Flame busters

Well i didnt had some luck with spinions yet though. I still need to wager 500 euro with a balance of 63 euro.

i played for wagering: wanted outlaws, spinions, razor shark, dead or alife 2, book of gold multichance, the book beyond, lil devil,book of immortals, book of oz ( look n spins), the dogs house, Arena of Gold, wild wheel big money, temple of tut, pirates charm, neros fortune and Rarara.

losing and winning while switching slots...however i lost alot by playing pirates charm, the dogs house and wild wheel big money( high votality and minimum 20 cents) When i was at 10 euro i switched to book of gold multichance ( 20 cents)...expecting to lose all my leftover balance. I reached the free spins at balance 5 euro. Then i won in those free spins 33 euro, after that i played The book beyond ( minimum 10 cents)..reached the free spins as well there and won around 30 euro. Now back at 63 euro again :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back