question on payouts

steveyboy

PABnonaccred
yesterday i got feature on supe it up and got on lines 1 2 3 4 the wilds in a line straight across then taxi car,now at 10p a line it paid £2,100.oo which is for the 5 taxis but nothing for the 4 wilds which according to pay table pays more i.e 2000 against taxis which pay 1750.am i missing something which i cannot find? or am i not reading paytable right.

yesterday i got feature on supe it up and got on lines 1 2 3 4 the wilds in a line straight across then taxi car,now at 10p a line it paid £2,100.oo which is for the 5 taxis but nothing for the 4 wilds which according to pay table pays more i.e 2000 against taxis which pay 1750.am i missing something which i cannot find? or am i not reading paytable right.

It's correct. You were paid the highest win on that single straight payline. 2000 plus minor wins on other lines formed by the first couple of wilds.

no i was paid for the 5 taxis at times 6=210000 but nothing for the 4 wilds which pays 2000 at times 6 = 240000? got my figures wrong pays 120000

Last edited:
no i was paid for the 5 taxis at times 6=210000 but nothing for the 4 wilds which pays 2000 at times 6 = 240000? got my figures wrong pays 120000
It depends on which line the 4 wilds were on, and which other symbols also made winning combo's.
You should have only got paid for the 4 wilds (£1,200) on the line with the taxi at the end (because of the "only highest win per line" rule), the rest must have been made up from other line wins, as Donover said.

Can't you look at Playcheck?
Don't use it much myself, but if I recall correctly, you should be able to see exactly what it paid for each line of that winning spin.

Anyway - great win! :notworthy

KK

thanks for the input i thought it was for the highest win rule but 4 wilds is 4 wilds in a row, the feature itself paid out over 3 grand so not complaining,cannot do screenies anymore since i transfered from my 12inch to 52inch screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back