Question, not a complaint per se!!

NASHVEGAS

Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin,
AKA23's site aka(lol) beatingbonuses.com, iirc , is it just down or down for me?????..... I wanted to read one of his old threads when the 3 DICE audit fiasco was going on but have not been able to access his site for the last day or so since I commenced and has been awhile since my last visit.....maybe I missed something during my sabbatical.

PS---I may have taken 3 bonuses in my life and not necessarily by choice so not barking up that tree. He actually has lots of good info. on his site that has zilch to do with bonuses,fyi and not an endorsement, don't even see eye to eye yet just giving credit where due.

AKA23's site aka(lol) beatingbonuses.com, iirc , is it just down or down for me?????..... I wanted to read one of his old threads when the 3 DICE audit fiasco was going on but have not been able to access his site for the last day or so since I commenced and has been awhile since my last visit.....maybe I missed something during my sabbatical.

PS---I may have taken 3 bonuses in my life and not necessarily by choice so not barking up that tree. He actually has lots of good info. on his site that has zilch to do with bonuses,fyi and not an endorsement, don't even see eye to eye yet just giving credit where due.

Why not just PM him and ask? :)

Worked for me too Nash......they must not like you. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back