Question for Golfers

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
It's another sweltering day here @ 101 degrees (38c) with about 30% humidity. I just checked accuweather.com, and on the side of their page, it says that today is an excellent day for golf, and rates it a 9 out of 10. :eek:

Call me nuts, but at 101 degrees with 30% humidity, wouldn't it be crazy to play 18 holes?

Or are hard core golfers really that addicted to the game? :D

Here's hardcore golf prop bet for you:

Complete 4 rounds of golf in one day, average under 100 each round, walking (no cart :eek:), during the summer - in Vegas of all places....:D

The price was right, I guess....$340K ;)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

here's the recap if you don't want to watch the video or don't have time :p

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

As a freshman in a private high school, I tore cartilages in both knees in the same football game. (odds)........Every student has to play a Fall and Spring sport and as a catcher in baseball, I was done. I took up golf by default and by my senior year was playing #1 for a school that has always dominated the country club sports in TN despite a high school enrollment of 300+/- (school played all sports in the State division for the largest schools and somehow won many various sports State Championships).

I obviously was addicted as I kept improving and the heat and humidity never bothered me as I played daily often from early morning to dusk during the Summers.

Played some in college and even made the Freshman team (which I quit as it required too much time). Played a lot with 7 or 8 guys that would eventually end up on the PGA tour. I realized I had no future in golf as these guys were in another league and my improvement plateaued. After college, my work allowed very little time for golf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back