Question: different bonus features-same win result?

gambyx7

Meister Member
Well, maybe there is no answer to this question, but I does intrigue me.

Lets take Immortal Romance.
I got the bonus. What is gong to be?

a) all features will gave same result (no matter what I choose):
Amber=Troy=Michael=Sarah
b) the results are predetermineted like this:
Amber - 10x, Troy - 25x, Michael -30x, Sarah - 17x

Of course this goes for other games with such bonus choice (GOT, TFROL, TS2...)

What do you think?

I think it's definitely A. Even if no one knows with absolute certainty it seems.

With the bonus feature choices it just comes down to variance I believe. So the 10x Amber feature might give you a load of duds but then give you that big hit somewhere down the line. I'm sure they're all tied into the RTP, it's just how quickly you get those spikes.

At least that's what I whisper into my pillow at night before crying myself to sleep :eek:

Amber=Troy=Michael=Sarah

What do you think?

c) The result is random and not predetermined.

Each of the bonuses use a different set of reels, it's the layout of the symbols on the reels and the number of each particular symbol which determines what you win.

It would be a lot of unnecessary work for the game to work out what wins were necessary to get to a particular total.

plus the total win for any particular bonus is very rarely a number such as 25 or 17, it's more likely to be 25.35 and 17.66
even a standard 5OAK of sarah is 16.66666x stake

And it would be impossible for each bonus to pay EXACTLY the same amount since amber's bonus would always be divisible by 5, the others don't have to be
you could win £18.63 on michael, troy or sarah. but it would be impossible to win that exact amount from amber

At least you know when you desperately need a balance-saver which feature to use.
And on the other side which feature will give you a decent win more likely.

Amber=Troy=Michael=Sarah

What do you think?

How we wish we would have the answer to this questions and a little "genie" would tell us every time which feature will pay best. :D :D

My experience is that it is completely random and the slot will pay well if it is hot, no matter what you chose. Had 5 x Amber in a row paying 146 - 531x bet, usually you never get good payouts with Amber in consecutive bonus rounds. But of course it also can pay 5x and more in row below 10x bet.

I would say Troy and Michael are the least volatile choices but rarely give very big payouts. The other 2 can drive you totally mad or make you super happy with their high volatility. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back