Logo
external image

Question about BODOG...

  • Thread starter Thread starter liquidsoap
  • id17188
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 435
  • Replies 1
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Location
home
Well I played bodog and deposted 20, with no bonus.
Now I have 480 from the sportsbook/racebook/poker area (NO CASINO) my question is after I verify my ID, how long does it take for me to get a Courier check. And how long does there checks take to clear???
Any help would be apprecaited. :)
 
Well I played bodog and deposted 20, with no bonus.
Now I have 480 from the sportsbook/racebook/poker area (NO CASINO) my question is after I verify my ID, how long does it take for me to get a Courier check. And how long does there checks take to clear???
Any help would be apprecaited. :)

I'm guessing about 15 minutes after Calvin scares his bad little self.

:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top