New Slot Announcement Queen of Riches MEGAWAYS™ (117,649 ways) slot

@ Slotmaster

Managed to resize it for you. Of course the image quality buggered because the screenie was so small but it's clearer to look at than before. :)

queen-hit- (1).jpg

Thanks Dave, How did you get the writing on it? The x bet win etc etc.

@curremon

I hope you were not talking at me because I am shocked like you guys that a) I actually got those hits cause I did not think we would be seeing alot of ways and 1000x screenies and b) I just started playing today like not even a hour when that 1st hit came in and I am nowhere near 10,000 spins on it (yet). Dragon Born I am probably at 10,000 spins lol.

I only played it cause of the screenshots before mine in this thread and was seeing if anything was left on it,lol.

DO NOT play this game on a small bankroll or if you are looking for a bankroll boost.

So just to make everyone feel better, I just had a horrible session. I did do a withdraw from earlier hit's and left the other half in. In only 1 hour I have lost 3/4 of my balance on this slot and other's. Did have 84 ways of ace's for like $38 bucks and a $18 hit that's it tonight.:)

Need cashback Friday to get here to top up the balance.:p

QoR Competition update:

QueenofRiches.png

Some interesting posts over the last week. The end of the week tally for the June comp

Most individual member posts to date is currently led by elrudo
Biggest Multiplier for June is still persona with x2160 for 720 Blue Scarab Gems

Hoping to see a lot more great wins over the next 20 days.

Cash prizes free of WR are as follows:

Most individual member posts (over min 100x) Win €250 (currency equivalent) each month end starting June (reset each month end Aug '16)
Biggest Multiplier June gets €500 (currency equivalent) end of June Prize
Biggest Multiplier July gets €500 (currency equivalent) end of July Prize
Ding Ding Award; Screen Grab/Tube/Twitch Posted (over three month period min 1000x) gets €1000 (currency equivalent) August - 10 selected entries go to straw poll vote.

Big Time Gaming official

I assume us peeps from Canada can be part of the contest? Or as usual not included?

If so I will be team Canada and offer 2 more screenshots.:p Still horrible till these came in and it was easily over 1,000 spins since my last screenshots.

I can't get the resized to save for some reason, It's showing enlarged in paint but won't save/upload enlarged.

thur3.jpg

thurs2edit.jpg

Attachments

• thur3edit.jpg
    thur3edit.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 207
I have been doing a few spins on this when in a winning position, as it is strangely addictive!
I'm not sure why as it's also very frustrating, when you do actually get the reels to join up you are most likely to get 2 BIG symbols turn up just to annoy you some more!
I got my first ever 6 reel join up just now and was expecting the inevitable Big symbols but low and behold a nice win!

Queen of riches.JPG

I am also yet to see any wild symbol with a multiplier bigger than a 3, even in non winning combinations.

Played £30 at 40p spins on this...absolutely vile! £30 lasted around 3 minutes! Massive song and dance about its potential but in reality your lucky if you win 3/4 of your stake back!

40p spins, biggest win 32p.....

Just played £200 worth in demo mode (at £1 a spin) and the highest win given was 9x bet!!!

Just shows how little play time you're going to get with this slot unless you're extremely lucky to hit big, in case you're then better off running away from it as fast as you can never to return to this utter money gobbling piece of shite.

Just played £200 worth in demo mode (at £1 a spin) and the highest win given was 9x bet!!!

Just shows how little play time you're going to get with this slot unless you're extremely lucky to hit big, in case you're then better off running away from it as fast as you can never to return to this utter money gobbling piece of shite.

yeah its pretty much yet another hitnrun slot, given you have any desire to play this one thats it :D As i already have my own hitnrun slots and dont really need more of that kind, im not touching this one :cool:

Just hit this on 20p bets :) Real cash and can be verified at Videoslots.

546.75 x bet - So far wagered just over £25 so it is certainly possible to hit big :)

Had a long run in demo mode beforehand and although certainly high variance - it is no higher than Immortal Romance in my opinion.

Queen of Riches.jpg

Pay potential on this much higher than Twin Spin and it is kinda like Twin spin on crack. I gave it a few rounds - no wins but am sure will be playing it again. Seems like extreme high variance which could destroy any balance but huge wins will come. I expect to see some mega screen shots of this one in the coming months.

I guess I owe probabilityzero as I started playing cause of his/her screenshot,lol. I also got a 4x wild reel in a winning combo before this so they do exist!

View attachment 68197

That's great :) well done.

It can be a bitch though (as I found in demo play) so a hasty withdrawal or at least slow down after big win adviseable. As someone said earlier..... Hit and run!

I did :p

I'll be back though as I think this is a good slot.... And I supported it before I was fortunate with the nice win.

It has quite a unique charm although the sound effects are a bit repetitive and "wrong" to my ears.

Never occurred to me that my gender wasn't known with my name.... So let me just say I've still got my dangly bits lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back