New Slot Announcement Queen of Riches MEGAWAYS™ (117,649 ways) slot

Tried out this slot at Videoslots just a little bit, and got lucky with this x564 hit:

View attachment 67760

Oh look! Guess what? ALL the 5 wilds were low again . So we've seen 2 screenies, each with 5 wilds which can be 1-7x. They've averaged TWO X and ALL 10 have been below the mean wild value of 4x........I love the smell of manure in the evening.....

Hmm, of course most of the randomness on slots is pseudo..and that said, it's obviously going to throw more 2x's then 7x's, especially with the linked wild reel..
Also logical the payout's aren't too high per 6OAK, as with the proper spin, you can end up with 111000 of 'em, or thereabout:)

I kind of like the set-up, but have yet to try it, and i hope yours truly, or another meister member, will hit the one shot that 'll bag this competition, and then some ^.^
It's supposed to be a monstrously High Variance slot after all, so i am not expecting it to come in easy.
We'll have to wait and see:)

This game sucks and as a post above worst release this year. Nothing on .40 cent bets and it looks like the pays are even lower than Dragon Born which I would rather play. Their is no free spins on this either lol.

I will try and give it another shot when I can but right now this slot is TERRIBLE.

This game sucks and as a post above worst release this year. Nothing on .40 cent bets and it looks like the pays are even lower than Dragon Born which I would rather play. Their is no free spins on this either lol.

I will try and give it another shot when I can but right now this slot is TERRIBLE.

What can we say other than best of luck when you do try it slotmaster!

Comp tally so far for June...

At the end of the first week a few nice entries but nothing way up there as yet. The ol' meisters have been trumped by a newbie member with the biggest multi of x2160.

We're hoping to see a few more competition entrants over the weekend, as Queen of Riches is now available for Unibet customers.

Good luck!

Big Time Gaming official

So I played this slot a little bit more, this time at Unibet.

108xQ.jpg

108 6OAK Queens for a 108x stake win

6RW.jpg

64 6OAK Aces + 1 6OAK pyramids for a little bit over 125x stake win.
This spin had all 6 reels cloned!

Last edited:
What can we say other than best of luck when you do try it slotmaster!

Comp tally so far for June...

At the end of the first week a few nice entries but nothing way up there as yet. The ol' meisters have been trumped by a newbie member with the biggest multi of x2160.

We're hoping to see a few more competition entrants over the weekend, as Queen of Riches is now available for Unibet customers.

Good luck!

Big Time Gaming official

I was very excited to try it, So I had high expectations I guess.

Meanwhile at Unibet:

View attachment 67802

Letters Letters Letters! #$% censored
243 6OAK Kings for a 303,75x stake win

Isn't that more than 243 ways? The king on the 6th reel should be the extra way as the first 5 reels would be 243 ways. I had a better session myself but I don't get the wilds and how the ways as shown above are calculated.

The BGT rep did PM me and said I've been harsh but fair here....

...and also pointed out that to add together the volatility of the Rapist + DoA and you've about got this game right as it can beat their max pays hands down! :thumbsup:

Thought I give this one a go.

Big mistake..... £40 gone in minutes with nothing significant to report.

All I can say is: treat with caution..... have a big bank roll and hope for the best.

Definitely not on my play list anymore!!!

View attachment 67794

Videoslots, a 459x stakes win.
The Queen of Riches has been kind to me so far..

So now we have see THREE screenshots with 5 reels wild.
And not one bastard has a wild of over 3x. So 15 wilds, each has a 1/2 chance of exceeding or being under the 4x median value.
SHOCK! HORROR! all 15 UNDER 4x!!!

2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2 = 32768/1 against.

That agricultural smell is now becoming overpowering.....:rolleyes:

Wish I had read this thread yesterday....didn't take long for this slot to gobble up $50...minutes....never playing again.

So now we have see THREE screenshots with 5 reels wild.
And not one bastard has a wild of over 3x. So 15 wilds, each has a 1/2 chance of exceeding or being under the 4x median value.
SHOCK! HORROR! all 15 UNDER 4x!!!

2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2 = 32768/1 against.

That agricultural smell is now becoming overpowering.....:rolleyes:

I see where you are coming from.

But as every one keeps saying once you hit spin the win is predetermined and everything else is just eye candy.

So the wins a good win and unless its been decided that you are getting a massive win then you are hardly going to see huge multipliers.

By not seeing many big wins it hardly makes anything wrong with the slot.

A wild desire on IR can give 5 wilds. Most of regulars on here play it often yet how many 5 reel wild desires have been posted. Does that mean theres something wrong with IR as well and that games been around for years.

But as every one keeps saying once you hit spin the win is predetermined and everything else is just eye candy.

So the wins a good win and unless its been decided that you are getting a massive win then you are hardly going to see huge multipliers.

A wild desire on IR can give 5 wilds. Most of regulars on here play it often yet how many 5 reel wild desires have been posted. Does that mean theres something wrong with IR as well and that games been around for years.

At least with other slots that I play, it gives you some play time. Some wins here and there. Balance going down and then up again and so forth.

With this slot, it is 10% stake wins tops all of the time.

The money goes fast, and I mean superfast.

Try it if you dare!!!

At least with other slots that I play, it gives you some play time. Some wins here and there. Balance going down and then up again and so forth.

With this slot, it is 10% stake wins tops all of the time.

The money goes fast, and I mean superfast.

Try it if you dare!!!

No thanks.

From what ive saw its to hard to get a win on. But with a slot that's so high variance its expected to lose money very fast if indeed some people playing the slots get any of the really high wins.

Unfortunately the slots only been live a short time and the percentage of people playing it that use forums will be really small so its hard to see what sort of huge wins if any it has paid out so far.

Pretty much the same as dragon born, just a money eater. Does this have the same potential? I mean that screenshot above with 5 wild reels with multipliers not even paying 500x is absolutely garbage, even considering the low symbols on reel 1 I would expect far more.

Dragon Born is a money eater but I had some fun on it, had a few wins of 1-200x, nothing special though so I dont play it often. I did give this slot a go earlier, £50 deposit with £1 spins just to test it, biggest win was about 9x which seemed like it should have been alot more, the money was gone within about 2 minutes though.

Yes, I do know that - I was being sarcastic. The RNG has selected a value, and the graphics merely represent that outcome. The chances of selecting an outcome whereby the win is say 25,000x stake so the 5 wilds are for example 4x7x7x6x6x must be billions against. So of course the multi-wild shots are all going to be utter shite - as we have seen.

Having said that, any slot, even the Rapist and DoA must give the player hope, a reason to continue playing. That means reasonably frequent bonus rounds even if most are filth. In the meantime, some reasonable wins to keep your balance alive. TwinSpin is a perfect example, a small deposit of say 100x stake will usually last 250-500 spins without a big hit. On this, fail to get a big hit early on, and you are f*cked. Of course, this is balanced by the insane variance yet the best we've seen is 400-odd x stake - equivalent to say the 27xbar spin on TS.

This game may be taking variance to the point of making a game unplayable by many. It's crossed the barrier. 99% of the players will be bent over and brutally penetrated very fast, just to pay for the one lucky bugger further down the line to hit say a 12k x stake combo. I won't hold my breath for that screenie though...

P.S. Just ran 1k spins through. RTP 47%
Biggest hit 40x, second 38.6x third 12x.

Wilds reels will ALWAYS be 1-3x unless landing uselessly on reels 5 or 6 when miraculously you see the odd 5-7 that doesn't count.

It says 117649 ways. As long as you have a hold in your ass you will not see the reels all land with 7 rows on, even a losing spin.

The 3-reel plus join-ups are hugely just 2 or 3 symbols/ways unless a losing spin.

I never saw a counting (no typo, I mean c-o-u-n-t-i-n-g) wild of over 3x.

I wouldn't play this with my money, ever. Neither should you if you value balance longevity.

Last edited:
Instead of burning my money in this slot, can i just buy shares in the slot, i sense a big money maker in whoever owns this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back