Prayers and crossed fingers needed

Marie2473

Dormant account
Spent the whole day today at the hospital and are going back just now. My little brother, 25 years old fell last night and hit is head. He is still unconsious and in a respirator.
His brain has swollen up and they are right now preformin surgery, removing some of his scull to give the brain some extra space to "swell" in.
They say we should prepare for the worst but I just cant. I have to belive that he will be fine, that I will have my brother with me for many many more years!
Just asking to keep your fingers crossed and to include him in your prayers... Thanx!

So sorry to hear of this...we will keep you in our prayers!

Spent the whole day today at the hospital and are going back just now. My little brother, 25 years old fell last night and hit is head. He is still unconsious and in a respirator.
His brain has swollen up and they are right now preformin surgery, removing some of his scull to give the brain some extra space to "swell" in.
They say we should prepare for the worst but I just cant. I have to belive that he will be fine, that I will have my brother with me for many many more years!
Just asking to keep your fingers crossed and to include him in your prayers... Thanx!

I am so sorry and my prayers are with you and your family.

Fingers and toes crossed for your brother's well being Marie.

Jag minns de frbannade isgatorna i Sverige mycket vl, det r livsfarligt att bara g gatan ner p vintern.

Keep us informed, please.

My prayers are with you, your family and your brother...

May the angels of healing be around him at this time...

Silc

Thanks alot. Just got back from the hospital and the surgery is all done. He now has a big part of his scall missing so that the brain will get the room that it needs.
they gaev us an survival rate of 60% wich is better than we expected. They will now keep him sedated for around 2 weeks, with the first 10 days counting as really critical.
Thanks again for all your prayers, and fingers =)

So so sorry to hear this Marie. I truly hope your brother makes a full recovery and in the meantime I will keep him in my prayers.

The fact that he survived the surgery is a positive, and you have to keep positive for him, Marie.

Sorry to hear about this family tragedy, especially at this time of the year, and hope your brother makes a swift and full recovery. Holding thumbs for you.

Are your parents on hand?

I'm also very sorry to hear about this Marie. I hope for the very best for your brother in a swift and stable recovery. Keep a positive attitude.
____
____

Thanks alot. Just got back from the hospital and the surgery is all done. He now has a big part of his scall missing so that the brain will get the room that it needs.
they gaev us an survival rate of 60% wich is better than we expected. They will now keep him sedated for around 2 weeks, with the first 10 days counting as really critical.
Thanks again for all your prayers, and fingers =)

Thanks Marie this is good news. Please continue to keep us updated. You and your brother are in my thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Marie at this needed time, please keep us informed and keep strong faith in the doctors caring for your brother........laurie

His condition remains unchanged and although I would like to say that it is changning for the better I am glas as long as it doesnt change for the worst.
We are at the hospital about 14 hours a day as it is right now and we are still trying to keep the faith!!!

Hang in there, Marie - the Swedish health system is internationally respected and your brother is in good hands, I'm sure.

I hope that his recovery has already started and he will soon be with you again.

I just noticed thid post ss prayers an thoughts are with you an your family an specially your brother

Cindy

My prayers go out to you and your family!

May you all find the strength to make it through this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back