possible UFO abduction at 32red

sattty

Experienced Member
been trying to get hold of a chat rep there all day long..no one is answering at all ....was it the staff party last nite and they all sleeping off hangovers :eek:

been trying to get hold of a chat rep there all day long..no one is answering at all ....was it the staff party last nite and they all sleeping off hangovers :eek:

Well he certainly isn't busy processing cashouts......:D:D:D

Had issues accessing LiveChat last night, telephoned instead. Got a prompt response by phone, but they did say hmmm about the livechat. I tried from the contact page, from the webpage and inside the cashier. All were the same, none of the usual stuff showing. I did have a box to type into

So it's not quite true no one experienced problems.

This is definitely related to the cashouts at weekends business. Weekend cost cutting seems the likely culprit. No tech guy on duty, or working remotely? Less staff? I must admit when joining this forum, I never expected to see 32red sliding down the greasy pole. Shame.:(

This is definitely related to the cashouts at weekends business. Weekend cost cutting seems the likely culprit. No tech guy on duty, or working remotely? Less staff? I must admit when joining this forum, I never expected to see 32red sliding down the greasy pole. Shame.:(

I believe you just loves to complaine :rolleyes:

It's in the middle of the summer also. Many are on their vacation.
Just because there are a few problems they have certainly not sliding down that much.

A saying here Tirilej - 'don't complain, don't expect things to get better'.

Any decent motivated business will welcome complaints in order to address the issues that help them improve service and move forward along with their reputation.

A saying here Tirilej - 'don't complain, don't expect things to get better'.

Any decent motivated business will welcome complaints in order to address the issues that help them improve service and move forward along with their reputation.

That's true, but there are different ways of complaining, and what made me react was the way you wrote it. To toss them to the bottom like you did probably makes them sad, but won't change anything.
I might be wrong but I'm also allowed to give my view of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back