Polite cat...I vant to be alone...

I have two gorgeous tabby recues like that one from the shelter I volunteer at- they are both quite polite when they want to be left alone- however if they want attention - or food - or outside time the manners last for 1 second! :D

What a mum...lol

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I don't think there is sound but what a mum! Or it could be a dad, but I didn't check...but I am sure it's the mum.;):)

It reminds me of the Cat 'Scarlet' in NYC , who saved her kittens from a burning NYC building, despite almost dying from her burns..gotta love this!

Aww cats are so cute and funny. It is time for Thriller cat:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two gorgeous tabby recues like that one from the shelter I volunteer at- they are both quite polite when they want to be left alone- however if they want attention - or food - or outside time the manners last for 1 second! :D

Colly, I know..lol

I had 4 cats at one time, Princess, Rat, Tigger and Pig.

They have all passed on but they had unique personalities. Princess had googley eyes and was the 'watch out' as all four clawed in a cat fight against my Rosie (beautiful black mix lab..died at 12 yrs old, bless her)...she saw me running as I heard the other three ganging up on my Rosie-girl (she was a newbie..from the shelter at 3 months old at the time)...I ran in and split 'em up...she still had the marks and the missing hair around her nose until the day she died...12 years later..

Pig was the smartest ..she yelled at me for yelling at Jim, my husband, and then as I went to sit down..(still yelling at Jim) ..she put her 'polite' paw up to my mouth,as to say,'shhhhh'. lol.

Tigger was named as Tigger, because she could jump up a flight of stairs in one bound..lol

And Rat, was scrawney and looked like a little rat...but she was adorable....she coun't meow but had the strangest sound , ever..:confused::cool:

All from the shelter.

Now we have 'Annie'.....sheesh, she's a tough one...Australian Shepherd mix from the shelter...she has chewed up over , I would say $ 8000 worth of furniture and she is STILL here.:mad:;):):rolleyes:

Thanks for volunteering for our best friends. :)

My last "best friend" was a shelter rescue too. Thinking there is a special place in heaven for shelter volunteers:)

I agree, Beth!

Colly and other volunteers are responsible for keeping my Rosie safe, when she ran away from the 'mob'.

Just shortly after Rosie was ganged up on, we couldn't find her, despite a fenced-in backyard.

I was so distraught!

Jim drove me to the local Police station and because it was late at night, they had their doors locked.

I rang the buzzer at the intercom and yelled, " My Rosie is missing!".

Well, they straight away buzzed us in...they thought I had a little girl missing...when I said I was missing a little black labrador...they said, " It's ok...(with a huge smile..I am sure of relief)...she at the the local shelter...she was picked up".

I had to drive over to the closed shelter and just had to yell..." Rosie I'm here!!..I 'll pick you up tomorrow, morning! "

Yowzer...that was night!

TG for volunteers...they are our kids.:)

Edit: I meant our animals...not the volunteers...lol

I agree, Beth!

Colly and other volunteers are responsible for keeping my Rosie safe, when she ran away from the 'mob'.

Just shortly after Rosie was ganged up on, we couldn't find her, despite a fenced-in backyard.

I was so distraught!

Jim drove me to the local Police station and because it was late at night, they had their doors locked.

I rang the buzzer at the intercom and yelled, " My Rosie is missing!".

Well, they straight away buzzed us in...they thought I had a little girl missing...when I said I was missing a little black labrador...they said, " It's ok...(with a huge smile..I am sure of relief)...she at the the local shelter...she was picked up".

I had to drive over to the closed shelter and just had to yell..." Rosie I'm here!!..I 'll pick you up tomorrow, morning! "

Yowzer...that was night!

TG for volunteers...they are our kids.:)

Edit: I meant our animals...not the volunteers...lol

Yes they really are our kids-they depend on us and love us unconditionally. Great story and great thread Secret:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back