Logo
external image

poker for US players???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tdoggy
  • id19321
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1852
  • Replies 6
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Location
USA
I'm to lazy to look where can I play poker as a US player and get paid in a decent amount of time??? Within 3 weeks would be good??? check by mail of course :thumbsup:

Looking to get back into some POKER!!!!
 
Poker Stars is going to be your best bet if you want to get paid by check. They take only about a week. All US friendly poker rooms outside of Prima take ePassporte so if you use that then all rooms should have a decent cashout time.
 
will poker stars???

Does poker stars take credit cards and still mail out checks? I checked out their software. Seems ok. Thinking about making a deposit soon. But want to get paid in a respectable amount of time. :thumbsup:

What happened to Casinomeister??? No response??? :what:
 
Does poker stars take credit cards and still mail out checks? I checked out their software. Seems ok. Thinking about making a deposit soon. But want to get paid in a respectable amount of time. :thumbsup:

What happened to Casinomeister??? No response??? :what:



I've never done this but from what I have read you will be required to do an ID and cc faxback.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top