Please Help if you can

livadiva

Quotient Potent with the verbal for your tea.
PABaccred
Your friendly weirdo here. This is my fourth GoFundMe since having problems with a Supervisor who was later charged with Gangsterism Pedophilia. I am homeless for the 2nd time. No one has donated a cent to me, until now! Not even family who have been terrorized and were told to cut me off. My GoFundMe page has documented the whole thing.

My landlady gave me a free bag of Thai Basmati Rice and kicked me out for not washing her dishes the way she liked. She told me the rice belonged to the girl who went missing move in day, rent paid by the city.

I had a visitation from another Hawk this week, finishing an Oracle week documented on my Instagram. kathflanaganmcmaster

Any help would be appreciated.

**snip**

Last edited by a moderator:
Your friendly weirdo here. This is my fourth GoFundMe since having problems with a Supervisor who was later charged with Gangsterism Pedophilia. I am homeless for the 2nd time. No one has donated a cent to me, until now! Not even family who have been terrorized and were told to cut me off. My GoFundMe page has documented the whole thing.

My landlady gave me a free bag of Thai Basmati Rice and kicked me out for not washing her dishes the way she liked. She told me the rice belonged to the girl who went missing move in day, rent paid by the city.

I had a visitation from another Hawk this week, finishing an Oracle week documented on my Instagram. kathflanaganmcmaster

Any help would be appreciated.

**snip**

There have been a few reports about this type of post, turning up on the forum with fund-me links in between long absences.

If you've got a legitimate reason to ask for money firstly you need to really clear this fact with the owner here, and to that end also request permission to stick any links for free cash.

Please refrain from further donation links until you've cleared it first!

Thanks.

Only one I’ve posted. I’m here regularly but have been trained not to post too much. Apologies. My iTunes is posted here as well from a few years ago.

Hello all, still me. At a nice shelter in the GTA. Still $0 in the GoFundMe and I’ve been without a home for a year. It’s scary considering my particular afflictions. I lost my shin(agan) in 1991, the meniscus in 1992 and never had it looked at again until 2018 when my car broke down. Tore the meniscus further and somehow detached a tendon in my right rotator cuff.
Because of a violent assault with a fibreglass object in 2003, and my polycystic ovaries/tipped cervix that needed a lesson, I am unable to hop into bed for a place to stay. I am fighting my third kidney infection at the moment. I just want a place to cook and sleep with a lock on the door. Good news? Haven’t aged a day and this 44 y/o still wants children. Please help if you can 562662D9-3D2D-4C50-B366-4CAC9CCDC7C4.jpeg

Well my luck made a turnaround. I opened the Book of Job to the Epilogue last year about this time, when Ross Perot passed. Epi fucking logue. I took $20 from the Book in 2004 on my grandma Maggie’s deathbed. Needed money for parking to keep visiting. Drama was already happening. Housed, in settlement status and back on my feet. Love and babies next, I hope.

Ya no babies. You are nowhere near ready or planned for that.

I can certainly relate to you though and Ned to start a new life. Sound like you are making headway though. :)

The lack of a shin agan has not held me down. I’m not unlucky, I’m epilogue patient. The Stronach Charity has lifted me from the abyss. Gaard the Hildegaard, as it were. I’m not spoiled or entitled, that’s for sure. But I am birthright Baptist Divinity 376F69FD-8D7E-400F-99F1-2F8737705C47.png3B20E7EB-F29A-48BA-85AC-8EE2EC18ACFE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back