Logo
external image

Pinababy - Gone for good?

ciao pina! hope you'll return even if you don't gamble anymore. we'll miss ya!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
ciao pina! hope you'll return even if you don't gamble anymore. we'll miss ya!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
in my opinion only, it has nothing to do directly with her own gambling.......read between the lines...........she is already greatly missed and a GR8 loss for all..............I bet ,knowing her from her posts, she made a well informed and well thought out decision which I will personally respect...... Although like most all here appear, I am also selfish and want her back but even moreso I want (and support) her to do what is best for her overall well-being whatever that may be............Pina, if you by chance see this, G-d Bless.:)
 
Pina

But I just did all of that work for you!!! Ill miss you and if you ever wanna PM or email me, please feel free. Darn it, I cant believe I just found this out. No wonder you didnt comment on the appreciated thread I made for you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top