New Slot Announcement Piggy Riches Megaways and a couple of others....

Game starts lagging up, suggesting the hourly crash is incoming.
Hit 3 scatters moments later, after chasing the feature for a good hour.
Screen crashes before wheel appears on screen.
Reload game.
You won 36x from previous spins .
**** you.

Yeah... Been there. :p
That red tiger does not save bonuses is probably what i dislike most about their slots.
Is there a reason not to do it?
Nobody wants the result of the bonus spoiled before its played out either.

I dont know how it works on the technical end. But wouldnt making the slot send the result after a bonus is finished instead of directly when the spin is made solve this.
Maybe its harder to implement than what i think.
:)

I too partook of this game, believing the shilly hype like a moron

Alas, I watched in awe as my balance bled out before me whispering "Please.....no more"

Best hit of around 5x woo! This cunning ploy led me to see out the dying embers of my session, which lasted maybe 15 minutes tops

Loving the 1.1x wins & above count-up in the middle of the screen

That being said, for all its failings, I do see the game's potential. It literally had potential pouring out of my screen at one stage, had to get a towel to stem the unrelenting tide

Here's one such example. Shucks. Perhaps next time

View attachment 122156

Ouch, but heres the potential when they land better, sorry your screenshot really sucked :(

5x4.jpg

5x3x6.jpg

But dont play at VS as apparently the lower RTP is really bad ;) @Kroffe

Ouch, but heres the potential when they land better, sorry your screenshot really sucked :(

View attachment 123614

View attachment 123612

But dont play at VS as apparently the lower RTP is really bad ;) @Kroffe
Gah, stop shilling low rtp slots!
Just because its possible to still get nice wins does not make it logical to play a low rtp-version if you have the option for the same slot with higher rtp.
Those hits could be achived even if the slot was running at 50% rtp.
Would you still recommend it?

Gah, stop shilling low rtp slots!
Just because its possible to still get nice wins does not make it logical to play a low rtp-version if you have the option for the same slot with higher rtp.
Those hits could be achived even if the slot was running at 50% rtp.
Would you still recommend it?

Ok I will but there is no way in hell im boycotting a slot on a lower RTP while its giving me these kind of wins. You keep your DOA2 shilling i will keep my low RTP piggy for now lol :D For the record I actually HATE red tiger slots but a players gotta do what a players gotta do :)

And NO i wouldn't recommend 50% nor am I recommending 92% Im mearly saying having a few hundred spins isnt gonna hurt :)

Ok I will but there is no way in hell im boycotting a slot on a lower RTP while its giving me these kind of wins. You keep your DOA2 shilling i will keep my low RTP piggy for now lol :D

Hey, im not shilling doa2, only doa1.
Im first to admit that doa2 can be a cruel slot, but doa1 is nothing but sunshine&wildlines.

Hey, im not shilling doa2, only doa1.
Im first to admit that doa2 can be a cruel slot, but doa1 is nothing but sunshine&wildlines.

For you maybe, but what about the 1,000's of players that like me have won Zero wild lines and Zero 5 scatters :p

Game starts lagging up, suggesting the hourly crash is incoming.
Hit 3 scatters moments later, after chasing the feature for a good hour.
Screen crashes before wheel appears on screen.
Reload game.
You won 36x from previous spins .
**** you.
I had the same last night but it crashed whilst waiting on the 3rd jackpot symbol reloaded the game with the £867 jackpot gone and 48p from my last spin one day

627x my biggest x win on this.
Considering the multiplier and that I had 35 spins, I expected it to at least get to 1000x

All obviously scripted.

View attachment 125033

Yeah not sure people noticed the pic I posted above as it too looked like 600+x but was actually 4000x

4k.jpg

It hadnt added it yet on the pic....

I play this slot often due to the Netent connection, I rarely play any other Red Tiger slot after learning the hard way they are in the most part terrible.

Last night I put 50 spins on Auto, had to go away and do something. 20 minutes later I came back to the bonus triggered and the FS wheel ready to spin.

Obviously after that amount of time, it had timed out.
Logged out and back into the game and was greeted with a pop up message saying “Your spins won £2.30”

I know it’s pre-determined spins in the bonus and so is the wheel obviously.
How shite does a software supplier need to be to not have the ability to recover and play out the bonus round. :puke:

I play this slot often due to the Netent connection, I rarely play any other Red Tiger slot after learning the hard way they are in the most part terrible.

Last night I put 50 spins on Auto, had to go away and do something. 20 minutes later I came back to the bonus triggered and the FS wheel ready to spin.

Logged out and back into the game and was greeted with a pop up message saying “Your spins won £2.30”

How shite does a software supplier need to be to not have the ability to recover and play out the bonus round. :puke:
I played it a few times when it came out. I think I had 4 bonus altogether. Two of them back to back and they paid x10 and x30 I think. Awful game imo and haven’t played it since.

Why waste time when its so obviously pre determined, all Red tigers do that,very annoying if it crashes before or in a feature

Always liked this game, does feel scripted however.

but it’s fun and oinks are always cool.
Potential clearly available.

camel megaways would of been a more superior title...

I knew the minute I saw this game it was shite! I honestly wish BTG hadn’t allowed other providers to use the megaways licence.

Raging Rhino and Montezuma are just 2 in a string of others that could have and should have been brilliant but are amongst the worst I have seen!

I pulled a nice hit from this, this week (see winning screenshots)

HOWEVER - i had to flog this dead horse over several deposits to even see a bonus round; def not one id spend more than 20 on in future

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back