New Slot Announcement Piggy Riches Megaways and a couple of others....

I too partook of this game, believing the shilly hype like a moron

Alas, I watched in awe as my balance bled out before me whispering "Please.....no more"

Best hit of around 5x woo! This cunning ploy led me to see out the dying embers of my session, which lasted maybe 15 minutes tops

Loving the 1.1x wins & above count-up in the middle of the screen

That being said, for all its failings, I do see the game's potential. It literally had potential pouring out of my screen at one stage, had to get a towel to stem the unrelenting tide

Here's one such example. Shucks. Perhaps next time

coulda been potential.jpg

Alas, I watched in awe as my balance bled out before me whispering "Please.....no more"

Best hit of around 5x woo! This cunning ploy led me to see out the dying embers of my session, which lasted maybe 15 minutes tops

That being said, for all its failings, I do see the game's potential. It literally had potential pouring out of my screen at one stage, had to get a towel to stem the unrelenting tide

View attachment 122156
I wouldnt mock Piggy if i were you.
piggy.gif

In other news, the slot has eaten 2 deposits for me today without as much as pretending to want to pay.
Think ill give it a rest for a couple days.

View attachment 122156

I helped you out a little, I should ™ potential really.

Considering how many people will be playing this game at the moment the screenshots we are seeing aren’t much to get excited about.

Games like this really do nothing for the “it’s random”brigade. Honestly the way the shitty little wins are controlled is laughable on that front along with the multiplier pigs as above always amazingly failing to produce a hit.

Considering how many people will be playing this game at the moment the screenshots we are seeing aren’t much to get excited about.

Games like this really do nothing for the “it’s random”brigade. Honestly the way the shitty little wins are controlled is laughable on that front along with the multiplier pigs as above always amazingly failing to produce a hit.

Glad to see you're back on #TeamBonanza#Potential

I claimed him to team-Netent with that 18kx win on Doa2.
If you can supply a similar win on bonanza you can have him back.
:p

You could hit Snorky with all the 18kx hits on DOA in the world but, like me, it will just be another 'mistress' slot to him - a mild distraction whilst Mrs Snorky (AKA Bonanza), is busy getting the 20x's ready.

You could hit Snorky with all the 18kx hits on DOA in the world but, like me, it will just be another 'mistress' slot to him - a mild distraction whilst Mrs Snorky (AKA Bonanza), is busy getting the 20x's ready.

I think deep down i always knew he would never truly join team-Netent.
But hey, maybe i get another shot when Doa-megaways gets released.
:)

I like a slot that’s reasonably balanced and there isn’t many that really hit the mark. My problem with some of these really HV games is that you can only wait ages for a bonus and it pays x10.

Then what do you do? Sit there for another couple of hours only for the same to happen again! That’s too tedious for me.

I like a slot that’s reasonably balanced and there isn’t many that really hit the mark. My problem with some of these really HV games is that you can only wait ages for a bonus and it pays x10.

Then what do you do? Sit there for another couple of hours only for the same to happen again! That’s too tedious for me.

Are you describing Bonanza? :p

Come play Rhino and Montezuma megaways with me.
30x bonus guarantee in monty, so no more 10x bonuses. :p

I know I play Bonanza more than other slots but there is one thing I am fairly sure of and that is, if I invested the same amount of time and money into virtually any other slot my results on average would be far worse.

We know x1,000 hits are rare but they are achievable. People consistently criticise Btg regarding the way they always refer to potential but nobody considers 90% of providers that advertise win x22,000, win x10,000, win x16,000 yet you never see a hit even close to that amount and are in fact lucky to hit x200.

I know I play Bonanza more than other slots but there is one thing I am fairly sure of and that is, if I invested the same amount of time and money into virtually any other slot my results on average would be far worse.

We know x1,000 hits are rare but they are achievable. People consistently criticise Btg regarding the way they always refer to potential but nobody considers 90% of providers that advertise win x22,000, win x10,000, win x16,000 yet you never see a hit even close to that amount and are in fact lucky to hit x200.

Yeah, i dont really hate Bonanza.
But i dont think its all that great either.
I think there are alot of good megaways slots out there.

Blueprint: Primal - Very volatile, can pay nice.
Blueprint: Temple of treasures - Actually keeps your balance suprisingly well, and bonus is not impossible to land. Most pay crap tho.
Blueprint: Genie jackpot megaways - fun slot with alot going on, brutal basegame but potential for big wins both in bonus and in base if genie lends a hand.

Red tiger: Mystery reels, piggy, dragons fire, etc etc.
Apart from mystery reels (if you can play the 98% version) alot of the red tigers are quite volatile.
Most can pay good in base and bonus.

Have not been able to play that desperados megaways, but ill give it a go when i can.
Have tried a bit in demo-mode, and i think basegame holds up pretty well.
The multiplier wilds bonus pays awful 99% of the time tho it seems.

As you can see, i love all slots equally.
And doa a bit more than the rest.

what’s a couple of hours for a Bonanza man like yourself; you’re used to a couple of weeks!

Agree Kroffe, it feels streaky.

Its took 300x and a 500x balance to get a bonus now. So yeah, I don't know how you guys put up with the boredom and the let down of that feature when it finalllllly hits on these megaways.

Anyway, literally about to go to bed, come back to turn the computer off and i find the wheel waiting.
I'll take another 8 spins at x3 please Carol :thumbsup:
piggyrichesMW.png
Multiplier was on something like x7, a bunch of those gold credit cards or whatever the feck they are, with 5x and i think 7x wilds on the reels.

Obviously i started on DOA to get my 9p wildline of the day first, which paid about 3000x as well.

Bale.gif

Agree Kroffe, it feels streaky.

Its took 300x and a 500x balance to get a bonus now. So yeah, I don't know how you guys put up with the boredom and the let down of that feature when it finalllllly hits on these megaways.

Anyway, literally about to go to bed, come back to turn the computer off and i find the wheel waiting.
I'll take another 8 spins at x3 please Carol :thumbsup:
View attachment 122730
Multiplier was on something like x7, a bunch of those gold credit cards or whatever the feck they are, with 5x and i think 7x wilds on the reels.

Obviously i started on DOA to get my 9p wildline of the day first, which paid about 3000x as well.

View attachment 122731

I dont really tolerate it.
I leave if it plays like crap.
Cant be missing out on Doa spins if piggy is not paying.
:p

Congrats, i dont see the stake, but you said "aswell" so im assuming thats 3000x?
Great hit!

Yes pal. Min bet all the way. Starting balance of £30 :) the one hit paid 3000x. had barely won £3 off the previous 5 or so spins, since the previous feature was also 8 spins at 3x, which paid 17x bet, it's safe to say that with 2 spins to go I didn't really see it coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back