payouts on slots

gutty62

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
This may be a stupid question. I have looked and havent found what Im looking for yet so if someone can explain this to me about slots or give me a link I missed I would really appreciate it.

My question is what is the correct bet size and level to get good bonusround wins. For example, sometimes if you are playing a game like "under the bed" or a game with a fun bonus like simsalabim in which you make choices for your bonus round... What determines the size of your bonus wins? What I am asking is that sometimes i play and the biggest possible win in a bonus round may be 80 coins, then sometimes there may be a 3000 coin choice and a 1500 coin choice with several others around 300 or 250.
I am wondering if it is just chance or if it has to do with bet size. Or even bet level rather than bet size. or is it just random regardless of your betting style?

Bonus rounds are random but obviously the higher you bet the bigger wins you can get.

For example the bonus round may pay up to say 1000 coins for a 1 coin per line bet but if you are betting 10 coins then it can pay up to 10000 coins.

But once you hit the bonus round it doesn't matter what you pick as it will pay what it is going to pay. There may be 3 choices and say one has 200 the others 500 and 1000 then its just for show as once you hit the bonus round its already determined what prize you will get. But obviously the more coins you bet then the bigger prizes that will be on offer.

This may be a stupid question. I have looked and havent found what Im looking for yet so if someone can explain this to me about slots or give me a link I missed I would really appreciate it.

My question is what is the correct bet size and level to get good bonusround wins. For example, sometimes if you are playing a game like "under the bed" or a game with a fun bonus like simsalabim in which you make choices for your bonus round... What determines the size of your bonus wins? What I am asking is that sometimes i play and the biggest possible win in a bonus round may be 80 coins, then sometimes there may be a 3000 coin choice and a 1500 coin choice with several others around 300 or 250.
I am wondering if it is just chance or if it has to do with bet size. Or even bet level rather than bet size. or is it just random regardless of your betting style?

Free Spins on MOST software are random (but the WMS ones for example are definitely 'gimped') whereas pick-me features are predetermined wins. I think Enzo at 3Dice confirmed this once on their software. So, by picking a box etc. you are simply exposing the result the RNG has already picked for you. A great example of this is Netbent's 'Silent Run' where you torpedo up to 5 battleships, one which will have a star prize. Sometimes this is crap, sometimes it is 250 or more x stake and the later you hit that ship the bigger the multiplier is as they increase after each torpedo.

What I am asking is that sometimes i play and the biggest possible win in a bonus round may be 80 coins, then sometimes there may be a 3000 coin choice and a 1500 coin choice with several others around 300 or 250.

That's what randomness is all about isn't it?

My question is what is the correct bet size and level to get good bonusround wins.

Sadly there is no answer to your question. The outcome depends on bet size, luck and the game/bonus. There's no magic bet size to get a "good bonus round". The rule of thumb while playing slots is betting higher on lower variance slots (so you win bigger amounts) and betting lower on higher variance slots (so you get more spins and increase your chances to get a "good one"). That doesn't guarantee anything but you'll get a greater chance to get a decent win to cashout this way.

You should notice that on many slots, some features are available only while betting the max bet. Common for progressive slots.

Bonus rounds are random but obviously the higher you bet the bigger wins you can get.

For example the bonus round may pay up to say 1000 coins for a 1 coin per line bet but if you are betting 10 coins then it can pay up to 10000 coins.

But once you hit the bonus round it doesn't matter what you pick as it will pay what it is going to pay. There may be 3 choices and say one has 200 the others 500 and 1000 then its just for show as once you hit the bonus round its already determined what prize you will get. But obviously the more coins you bet then the bigger prizes that will be on offer.

I thought that was only true if they don't show you what was under the other choices also game like Top Dollar, which I am not sure is online give you a choice weather to accept a bonus or get another offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back