Payment from InetBet?

footdr

Banned User: PITA violations of the Forum Rules
anyone been paid via courier check from Inetbet? If so, did they give you the runaround and how long did it take to be paid?

Your an ass. I never said I was getting the runaround, I asked what others experiences were and how long it took to be paid.

Can you understand what your read? It seems not.

WELL THEN...

Yes, I've been paid by iNetBet via a check. I did have some issues, though. For instance, they said they sent me multiple requests for an updated faxback, when I never received a request. Yes, I checked all of my e-mail folders including spam and trash. I'm not saying they deliberately lied to me, but there was some error made and I had to be the one to start communication to receive payment.

Additionally, after I sent my updated documents, I received an e-mail afterwards stating that I needed to send my documents. I told them I already sent them and they said that they'd check their spam folder (?).

But, after all of that, I did get my check, and so far so good with how it stands in the bank. If you feel they're giving you the runaround, just inquire with them. It should get the ball rolling, even if it will take several tedious days due to their lack of live chat.

Took 4 days for me to get a w/d via MB's, had to send in another faxback sine the last one they had was early 2008 and since I have recently built a new house my government issued ID was not sufficient so I had to send a copy of an unofficial piece of mail with my address on it and then since I changed my email address on my MB's account I had to send in a screenshot of my MB login page.........Sure glad I have had an account there for the last 5 yrs.

At the end of the day got paid as usual.

Last edited:
Your an ass. I never said I was getting the runaround, I asked what others experiences were and how long it took to be paid.

Can you understand what your read? It seems not.

that was a bit impolite. you did seem to indicate that inetbet were giving players the runaround or at least you heard something along those lines. Nifty's response is just a normal reaction. Cool off buddy.

Your an ass.

And you are on "vacation". Once again I STRONGLY suggest you re-read the Forum Rules paying particular note to the following:
1.1 - No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. Abusive behavior will not be tolerated and your account may be suspended. Please refrain from potty mouth language.

Since this is the second (third? fourth?) time we've been around this specific issue your time away will be a little longer. Hopefully that will make the point: as Bryan says "come back with a better attitude".

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back