Logo
external image

Paste and Pay HELP

PackerBacker

America the Beautiful
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Location
TX
I use Paste and Pay all the time to fund my 3Dice account. Right now I have 2 high dollar vouchers in my account, but when I log on, there is no way for me to access them. I sent them an email but if they are on GMT, not sure I'll hear back anytime today. Any help?? Thanks!
 
I use Paste and Pay all the time to fund my 3Dice account. Right now I have 2 high dollar vouchers in my account, but when I log on, there is no way for me to access them. I sent them an email but if they are on GMT, not sure I'll hear back anytime today. Any help?? Thanks!

Try searching your spam/trash email for "voucher" - I receive notifications from them now when a voucher purchase is complete, but they go straight into trash. The email does have the voucher number in it.

Additionally, I went to purchase a voucher and received an error to the effect of :
Sorry could not complete transaction declined for the following reasons:
unexpected communication error with connector/acquirer

So.. a little concerning.
 
I did also, earlier today, but I think they are GMT and it will be overnight before they reply. Hopefully it's just a technical problem that they fix soon. I just made a big deposit voucher last night! :(
 
I did also, earlier today, but I think they are GMT and it will be overnight before they reply. Hopefully it's just a technical problem that they fix soon. I just made a big deposit voucher last night! :(

I really hope that this just a tech error. Hopefully, by tomorrow morning it will be ok.

But, to be honest, there should have been a message on their website to say that there is an error and are 'trying to fix the issue', but nothing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top