Party Poker Ripped me off Plain and Simple

maddy8080

Dormant account
Well on Janurary 1 after winning 2000 party poker locked my account . i contacted them a few days later via telephone and they verified my information and told me my account was now ok and i could login in again , upon logging in i found my account was still frozen , i emailed and they said that when my deposit cleared i would be able to log back in within 24-48 hours , i waited 48 hours and contacted again at which time i was told to wait longer , After which they told me the "deposit was sent back non sufficient funds " i inquired with my bank and no withdrawl attempt was ever made on my account . i then took a screenshot of my account showing this 3 days ago and they have refused to answer any emails as i had accused them of being cheats and locking my account simply because i was ona winning streak and winning lots of house money , to date they have refused to answer and a phone call placed to them today i was hung up on immediatley . i would like this situation rectified as i have provided everything they asked for along with proof that no money was ever tried to take out of my VERIFIED bank account . this is simply them trying to rip off the lil guy and get away with it

Don't you think you should have tried other avenues out before you accused them of being cheats (your own words)?

If I were them, I would have ignored you too. I suggest you edit your post, delete everything and go through the proper channels and PAB.

Also - do you have a screenshot or other record showing the account number that you entered? The first thing that pops into my mind when you said that your bank has no record of any w/d attempt is that you messed up when you entered your account number or other pertinent information.

Well on Janurary 1 after winning 2000 party poker locked my account . i contacted them a few days later via telephone and they verified my information and told me my account was now ok and i could login in again , upon logging in i found my account was still frozen , i emailed and they said that when my deposit cleared i would be able to log back in within 24-48 hours , i waited 48 hours and contacted again at which time i was told to wait longer , After which they told me the "deposit was sent back non sufficient funds " i inquired with my bank and no withdrawl attempt was ever made on my account . i then took a screenshot of my account showing this 3 days ago and they have refused to answer any emails as i had accused them of being cheats and locking my account simply because i was ona winning streak and winning lots of house money , to date they have refused to answer and a phone call placed to them today i was hung up on immediatley . i would like this situation rectified as i have provided everything they asked for along with proof that no money was ever tried to take out of my VERIFIED bank account . this is simply them trying to rip off the lil guy and get away with it

I am curious as to why they are withdrawing from your bank account if you were on a "Winning Streak" by $2000. That does not make any sense. Our suggestion to you is do a PAB and post no further until the matter is resolved.

I am curious as to why they are withdrawing from your bank account if you were on a "Winning Streak" by $2000. That does not make any sense. Our suggestion to you is do a PAB and post no further until the matter is resolved.

I agree, a PAB is what needs to be done, id also get my last 30 days banking statement that show all or any ACH transactions going thru. I will say that any customer service rep worth a damn wouldnt hang up on a customer unless they became rude or abusive on the phone, i can understand your frustration and sometimes we say things we shouldnt, please do the PAB as the others said and let the expert Maxd do his thing...........good luck to ya.............laurie

the account is good no doubt because the test deposits went through no problem . this all can be proved . anyway its with ecogra now so no more discussion on my end

Why am I not surprised?

Party Gaming have been on my sh$& list for a long time.

They have a history of pulling all sorts of weird stunts, such as sending invalid cheques to sponsoring the WSOP after US players were banned.

Here's the most recent stunt I found out about:

... we wanted to remind you that after six months of inactivity we charge an administration fee of 5 Euros each month...

...Make sure you aren't charged: just buy in with as little as 50 cents and play one raked hand at our limit micro-limit tables...

Last edited:
ill explain what happened , i signed up . entered my bank account details , they sent a test deposit which i verified , after that they give you whats called instant bank roll meaning you can deposit 500 they will credit you right away , and wait for the deposit to clear , that night i went from 500 to 2000 i asked for 1000 out , after the inital 500 cleared my account , they then froze my account and started all this that they are doing now . how that clears it up !

ill explain what happened , i signed up . entered my bank account details , they sent a test deposit which i verified , after that they give you whats called instant bank roll meaning you can deposit 500 they will credit you right away , and wait for the deposit to clear , that night i went from 500 to 2000 i asked for 1000 out , after the inital 500 cleared my account , they then froze my account and started all this that they are doing now . how that clears it up !

If it cleared your account, then they need to pay up, did you do a PAB ?............laurie

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back