One of the best goals i've ever seen.........

Seventh777

RIP Roy
Planet Tharg, dark side, where nothing grows.
Nothing depicts the golden rule of football - "If we've got the ball, they can't score", better than this, an unbelievable goal based on possession, patience, movement off the ball, simplicity. Reminded me of Liverpool in the 70's. Icing on the cake being - they are youngsters ;)...........

[video]http://www.kckrs.com/greek-kids-score-the-greatest-team-goal-ever-out-barca-barca/[/video]

The Link in the video is not working any more you made me curious. The post is old but still hope for some reaction with a working video link. Thanks a lot!

The Link in the video is not working any more you made me curious. The post is old but still hope for some reaction with a working video link. Thanks a lot!

Oops, this was a tough one to see :(
I'm afraid you have to find the link of your own. The OP is not with us anymore.

Reminded me of Argentina's goal v Serbia & Montenegro in the world cup. 25 passes from one side of the pitch to the other, not a bad finish either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminded me of Argentina's goal v Serbia & Montenegro in the world cup. 25 passes from one side of the pitch to the other, not a bad finish either.

Woow this goal is awesome reminds how barca played the last years. Missed this goal, normally see all the goals from a world cup or euro cup. Thanks for the great post!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back