Well, since we're getting things off our chests I think I have a few things to share as well.
From my point of view statements like "if you really want to trawl through my post history to find ways to stick more infraction points on me with the purpose to ban me" are an intentional distortion of what was actually said. The actual trajectory of this was that I accused you of trolling, you claimed you had never done any such thing and I said that if you wanted me to prove it I could set aside some precious time to dig up the evidence
if you agreed that I would add the appropriate Warning points where I found such instances. You take that, flip it around, and are now basically claiming that I'm somehow on a wise woman-hunt to kick you to the curb.
Earlier, in response to me voicing my profound distaste for you saying things like the site's reviews "can't be trusted" you said "I am being silenced". Well, clearly that isn't the case because you're still here, still posting, and absolutely nothing has been done to you to justify such a statement.
In my view all that is classic trolling in that you are repeatedly distorting the truth in order to draw attention to yourself and foment discontent with forum management and moderation. Trolls get the boot and that has been my message throughout.
As it happens I have taken the time to look back at some of your previous posts and I see two things:
- you've said the same and worse about our Ratings in the past.
- you have been a good contributor to the site since you joined and that well earns you the right to take a stand on something like the Ratings and be heard.
Someone else pointed out that I was perhaps a little OTT here and they're not wrong.
So, yes, we will be flagging stuff of yours that deserves a Warning BUT only going forward: now that you know pretty clearly I think what the problem is there should be no confusion about it down the road. To level the playing field I will cancel your current Warning but leave it on the record for future reference, should that prove necessary.
And now to the central issue here, which perhaps would have been a better choice from the beginning: our Ratings. Frankly there has been a record of player "discomfort" with our Ratings for some time now and they're not alone, we haven't been too happy with them either. To that end our Ratings are undergoing a major revision, well under way I can say, the details of which will be posted in the near future. Hopefully you will then be inclined to step up and tell us what exactly you feel needs to be done to ensure that our Ratings are "to be trusted".