off to a.c. kids

Dormant account
between the state wrestling finals, the "celebration of suds" beer convention and a wsop event, acer will be mobbed this weekend. no pun intended. i have business there that cant be avoided though so i'm gonna drag the little woman down and make the best of it. i'm sure i'll find some time to play and hope the gf doesnt lose the empire. lol. peace....

Have a great time and hope you bring home a suitcase full of winnings!

Good luck!

between the state wrestling finals, the "celebration of suds" beer convention and a wsop event, acer will be mobbed this weekend. no pun intended. i have business there that cant be avoided though so i'm gonna drag the little woman down and make the best of it. i'm sure i'll find some time to play and hope the gf doesnt lose the empire. lol. peace....

Have a great trip 1819 and don't forget to leave your credit cards at home !!!:thumbsup:

had a blast. got my work done. had time to play some. weather was horrific but the ocean is cool when mother nature is on a rampage. the gf had a blast on the slots. i played mostly cards and then hit the slots for some mindless fun. good cigars and booze helped me relax. no big wins to speak of. hit 4 aces/4 for 2k on a doller ddb machine but put it all back. took me longer to get payed than it did to put it back. at one time i saw the gf all excited when she hit 8000+ coins on a monopoly game. i thought "cool 8k is 8k" then saw she was on a nickel machine. lol. good hit none the less. now back to the grind. being retired is more work than i thought. peace.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back