not what I expected in the $250 daily freeroll

AntiWiFi_RF_783

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
about 4h20mins before the end of the freeroll the scores were looking like this:
it was looking like to be the closest margin between 1st and 2nd and surely the 2nd or 3rd placed players were going to invest 5USD to move up.

then final results showed instead that beuser panicked and unnecessarily wasted 5USD to needlessly increase his/her score. :what:

scottie777 stayed in 3rd.
and needtowinnow obviously didn't want to win or had other things to do than to get first.

Attachments

• $250 daily freeroll 4h20min before the end 11th January, 2014.jpg
    $250 daily freeroll 4h20min before the end 11th January, 2014.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 106
  • $250 daily freeroll FINAL result 11th January, 2014.jpg
    $250 daily freeroll FINAL result 11th January, 2014.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 111
about 4h20mins before the end of the freeroll the scores were looking like this:
it was looking like to be the closest margin between 1st and 2nd and surely the 2nd or 3rd placed players were going to invest 5USD to move up.

then final results showed instead that beuser panicked and unnecessarily wasted 5USD to needlessly increase his/her score. :what:

scottie777 stayed in 3rd.
and needtowinnow obviously didn't want to win or had other things to do than to get first.

It is odd. When I won this last week ($75) I was way out in front by 30k after a lucky bonus round with 124k. I re-bought twice and got up to 135k, just to make it highly unlikely those behind me would rebuy. They didn't. I would've won anyway, but wanted to make the margin seem too much of a risk.

I must admit, the 2nd/3rd should've re-bought. Perhaps they have a deposit limit used up per month so couldn't rebuy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back